PDA

View Full Version : 16.5" Magnesium Marchesini Wheels for 03+ R6 - $600

spideyrdr
August 25th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Looking to downsize the race effort so am selling my 16.5" Magnesium Marchesini Wheels for an 03+ R6. Not-quite-perfect cobalt blue color currently, these are some ridiculously light wheels.

Rear wheel features a lightened rotor and should fit all 03 and up R6's without modification I think. Includes a Vortex 46 tooth black sprocket with only a couple of weekends on it.

The front I believe will fit 2003-current R6's but the front rotors might need to be changed. Braketech ductile iron rotors (very light, very $$ originally) are on the wheels now and have only a few weekends on them since honing them. These Braketech rotors will work on 03-04's or R6S's (highly advise using organic / non-sintered pads on them).

I also have a brand new 40 tooth rear sprocket, a set of nearly-new-looking front OEM rotors from an '05 R6 (never used by me), and an unused 5-year-old Pirelli slick rear tire that I could include for the right price.

Fantastic wheels at a fraction of the original price. Get these babies for the final round and ride the daylights out of them at PPIR!

Cheers,
Jamie

bluedevil
December 10th, 2013, 04:20 PM
pic ,me please....

spideyrdr
February 13th, 2014, 09:17 PM
PM sent...