PDA

View Full Version : 2008 TRICK Yamaha R6 Race Bike | *SOLD*

d_mob
August 13th, 2013, 10:17 AM
*** SOLD *** The cool thing is, I'll be able to ride it at the next round. Will be nice to pick up a good finish on her before letting the next owner enjoy. :)

See ad for add'l info and pictures here... http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2008-trick-yamaha-r6-race-bike-denver-co/#axzz2brkuEyFi

Details from ad...

I’d like to finish the season on this beauty, but figured I’d get the process going now. I’m selling my 2008 Yamaha R6. I picked this up to race this season from a fellow MRA racer and have since given it some trick parts and love. It is FAST, beautiful, light, agile, and rides and runs perfectly. I plan to get out of racing for awhile after this and take up ADV travel.

The bike has a YEC KIT flashed ECU tuned by Bart at Faster Motosports. The dyno reading at the beginning of the season was 114hp with bike switched to U4E (has a switch to run either pump map or U4E map). Suspension was serviced at beginning of season (fork oil/seals/etc) by Dave Rose at STM Suspension in Fort Collins. Bike is strong, agile, and more than capable of winning any class (as I’ve proven this season). I have not crashed the bike at all, but the guy before me had minor lowside get-offs on both sides (all repairs have been done and I double checked everything to be straight before I bought the bike). Here is a list of the goodies…

- *** BST CARBON FIBER wheels in perfect condition ***
- Two sets of stock wheels (white powder coated fronts and black rears – one set mounted w/ brand new Conti rains)
- Armour Bodies SB kit with custom paint by Dave at PVM Motorsports
- Graves full Ti exhaust and carbon can (brand new can installed, slightly damaged can in included spares bin)
- ETI FuelCel tank protectors
- GPR steering damper
- Braking SBK rotors (front w/ new’ish Ferodo pads)
- Brembo 19×18 master w/ folding lever
- CRG black long clutch lever
- Woodcraft grey front brake lever guard
- Vortex V3 fuel cap
- Forks w/ GP internals sprung to .95
- Penske triple rear shock
- DID ERV 520 chain
- Moto Holders aluminum subframe
- Vortex clip-ons
- Vortex case covers
- Woodcraft frame sliders
- Vortex rearsets
- Goodridge steel braided lines (front)
- YEC KIT flashed ECU w/ map selector switch and two maps (U4E and pump). Includes USB and YEC software
- 1:1 throttle map and adjusted engine braking map
- Cordona quick shifter (runs off kit ECU)
- Stomp Grip
- Rear stand
- Suspension set up for Dunlop 190 rear
- Currently has 15/45 sprockets (44, 46, 47, 16 in included spares bin)
- Currently has a set of Dunlop 190 Med slicks w/ 1 practice and 2 sprint races
- *** Wired for and includes XT GPX Pro 4 to log throttle position, RPM, and GPS lap times/speed/track map/etc***
- Stock motor w/ exception of degreed cams by Aaron ‘Clarkie’ Clark

$7,800 for bike as listed above with all spare parts + a grip of meaty Dunlop take-offs (sprockets, bars, levers, stock brake master, used complete clutch assembly, Vortex rearset parts, misc odds and ends

I would rather just sell everything as a package, but if it doesn’t sell I’ll probably remove the wheels and XT GPX unit to sell seperate.

I may be leaving something out. If so, I apologize. Feel free to hit me up here w/ questions ( 720.235.7744 / david.p.mobley@gmail). Bike will come with BOS only. Set up as a race bike and intended to live life as a race bike, so shouldn’t be an issue.

Munch
August 13th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Wow, tempting!

sheispoison
August 13th, 2013, 01:08 PM
This bike is REALLY fast.

Jon
August 13th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Sorry to here your stepping away from racing as Justin and I and I'm sure many others loved getting to know you and you sense of humor. When you come back you'll no doubt have friends and do not be a stranger at the track. All the best, Jon

Christman29
August 13th, 2013, 09:00 PM
How much for the XT if you seperate it from the bike sale?