PDA

View Full Version : ROR U/O wreck - Hershy squirts vs Skeezbox

NossLou
August 12th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Hey all I was just wondering if anyone had some film of Hersh and I getting tangled up in Turn 2.

HERSH! I hope you are healing up bro and this morning wasn't too rough. Glad you are all right and still don't know how you were able to get up after getting run over by 550lbs of bike and rider, then becoming a human bike slider.... Thought you were seriously hurt bud and I am glad it wasn't worse... When you asked for help up I was seriously blown away....

By the way that road rash healing pad Dani had is truly awesome hospital grade shit... once you get it all cleaned up put that on and it will really help...it works well for burn victims too so no playing with gas for a week ok...

Take care dude

Chadwick929
August 12th, 2013, 08:44 AM
I think he's butt hurt that his butt hurts. :lol:

DOUBLE A
August 12th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks brotha! I trust all you guys I ride near the limit with, especially NIK, Pete & all the guys who came up with me from 2009 our novice season. I am lucky to have such great competitors surrounding me, & also keeping from hitting my vital organs haha. Yes I am a little butt hurt, but it should heal in 2 weeks :) I remember a lot of dust, some general all over body pain, and a real stinging in the rear end, the best part was a clearing in the dirt when I could see a friend there for me and helping me up! Thank you to Nik & Dani for everything, and as always I couldnt bear seeing an american flag(R6) hitting the ground, so naturally I had to hold your bike up of the ground.. it was the patriotic thing to do! :lol:

asp125
August 12th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Glad both you guys are alright. It was a relief when Nik helped you up off the ground. I didn't catch it on film 'cept the aftermath but Jim Browning was shooting nearby.

jbrowning
August 12th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Unfortunately I was watching turn 3 so I missed it till the cloud of dust settled. Sorry, but am glad everyone is ok.

Jim

DOUBLE A
August 12th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Thanks again to everyone! Anytime this kind of thing happens it is a real testament to the outstanding gear we wear & the highly dedicated professional folks that deal with the aftermath.

HAMMER
August 12th, 2013, 06:25 PM
syndicAIDS :D

TRK
August 12th, 2013, 11:47 PM
All the love here is making me uncomfortable.

Jon
August 13th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Hershy posting a picture of his ass on FB did the same to me, has anyone have any shame?

rybo
August 13th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Hershy posting a picture of his ass on FB did the same to me, has anyone have any shame?

HOLY CANOLI! A singular post from Jon?

Did someone divide by zero or something?

gsnyder828
August 13th, 2013, 08:29 AM
I'm not sure what's more surprising... that Jon posted a single post or the inference that Hersh might have a shred of shame? :?

DOUBLE A
August 13th, 2013, 08:38 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1013299_10151577336387043_298471375_n.jpg

NossLou
August 13th, 2013, 09:10 AM
:shock:

Wow this thread went all over the place... no pics needed i'll take your word on your injuries. Figured with all the cool cameras everyone owns now days someone would have gotten some video...

Hersh my helmet is all orange now from your damn bike.... :D

DOUBLE A
August 13th, 2013, 09:50 AM
:shock: LMAO! :lol:

NossLou
August 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM
So no video hunh...or pics...dayum :(

asp125
August 14th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Well...

Before:
http://speedshots.zenfolio.com/img/s9/v88/p1876781919-4.jpg

After:
http://speedshots.zenfolio.com/img/s9/v95/p1790545605-4.jpg

Sorry.. no "during" though. While I'm sure either of you wish it hadn't happened, the second picture speaks volumes about the sportsmanship that exists in the MRA.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
August 15th, 2013, 01:20 PM
While I'm sure either of you wish it hadn't happened, the second picture speaks volumes about the sportsmanship that exists in the MRA.

Absolutely! Notice how Nik is helping Hershey up while Nik's bike is still laying on the ground. Wow - you ought to send that into RWMT with that kind of caption.

Jon
August 15th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Ah come on the only reason Nik picked em up was so he could punch him Right?. Really though we do have great camaraderie most of the time and that's what makes it fun :lol:

peteyt328
August 15th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Awesome pic

NossLou
August 15th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Now I see where the orange came from... I new I never hit your bike with mine but was confused on the paint, but judging by that pic and my head position, that orange helmet paint came from the tail whip of your bike when it snapped. Thought I hit my head hard on the ground and was confused why I didn't have a scratch on the lid but paint marks when I got back to the pit.

Glad your ok and I could help lift your butt cheeks out of the dirt when it was all said and done.... See yah next round.. :D

peteremsley
August 15th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Glad you are both OK.

DOUBLE A
August 16th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Now I see where the orange came from... I new I never hit your bike with mine but was confused on the paint, but judging by that pic and my head position, that orange helmet paint came from the tail whip of your bike when it snapped. Thought I hit my head hard on the ground and was confused why I didn't have a scratch on the lid but paint marks when I got back to the pit.

Glad your ok and I could help lift your butt cheeks out of the dirt when it was all said and done.... See yah next round.. :D

Yeah for sure, glad your Arai is not trashed bro. See ya at the full course :lol: Thanks all