PDA

View Full Version : Need a right race boot for round 5...size 10ish

nobasin
August 5th, 2013, 05:53 PM
The zipper on my right Sidi Vertigo boot blew out last round and it won't be repaired before this weekend. So it is either duct tape or anybody have a spare right boot (or a spare pair) in a size 10 that they could bring to HPR for me to use?

I wear a 10 but it is a smallish 10. I'll be at HPR friday morning by about 10am, carport 6.

Mike-

bcmoore
August 5th, 2013, 07:00 PM
I won't make round 5, so you can use mine... it's an A* SMX-R I wear a 10 1/2 US... don't remember the exact boot size... I'm in the Springs.. Let me know..

-Brian

nobasin
August 5th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Brian, thanks! I will try to make it down to the springs to pick up, but am pretty slammed (and nephew is coming into town tomorrow to be 'crew chief' this weekend), so I will try to find something closer to Denver first but if i can't, i'll find a way down there. PM me your number and I'll call you and let you know.

Mike-

bcmoore
August 5th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Mike

My buddy Brett will have them at the track on Saturday morning. Look for him, black and white daytona 675 #144. Please just give them back to him at the end of the weekend.

-Brian

nobasin
August 5th, 2013, 08:05 PM
right on brian, thanks. don't worry, your boots won't end up part of a 'parts borrowed and not returrned' thread. there's been a few of those lately.

thanks again, really appreciate it!

mike-