PDA

View Full Version : You did a 'hit and park' on my trailer

nobasin
July 22nd, 2013, 07:42 AM
And decided not to bother to say anything about it, or I suppose it is possible that you didn't know, but based on the size and length of the damage, I doubt that is the case.

My trailer was parked just outside and east of garage #1 and it is pretty obvious that the back corner of another trailer banged into mine sometime after I left Friday afternoon. If you were moving your trailer around in that area Friday and you thought you might have hit something...you did...my trailer.

There's really nothing to do about it, but acknowledging it or at least making a minimal effort to find the owner of the (brand new) trailer you damaged and apologize would have been nice, instead of doing a hit and run....errr I mean a hit and park in this case.

Mike-

DOUBLE A
July 22nd, 2013, 08:46 AM
Sorry to hear that Mike, thats a bummer. Where were you parked? Any pictures

Jon
July 22nd, 2013, 09:42 AM
If there's paint on it you'll maybe be able to find your man/womenm That sucks thouhh that we seeing a rise in questionable behavior amoung us and very sorry to hear that Yuri you're a victim.Let's hope someone vess' s up

nobasin
July 22nd, 2013, 09:50 AM
this really isn't a big deal...i debated if i was going to even post anything at all about it. my guess is that the person didn't even know it happened. it is just a 6" dent and scratch in the skin, not structural, so there's nothing even to fix, it's just one of many dents this trailer will have over time. i'm more worried about my cooked motor at this point anyway. my dented trailer still works as intended, my motor, not so sure.

DOUBLE A
July 22nd, 2013, 11:23 AM
Probably you should just put a Mad-Moto decal over it and call er' good :P

oh wait...no thats what I would do. haha :lol: