PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Season Points are now available

JimWilson29
July 11th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Season point standings are now available. They can be found on the RaceWurx main page at http://mra-racing.org/memberportal . Select the Points button and the results are sorted by class. Currently, the 250/400/500 Production Class results list Saturday and Sunday races separately. They will be combined soon to reflect the overall season point standings. Race of the Rockies GTO and GTU points are available, however the ROR Overall Championship Series points are not as of yet. The Clubman Championship points are also not available yet. We hope to have all the season point standings complete in the very near future.

nobasin
July 11th, 2013, 02:52 PM
jim, you got the period caught in the link tag so the redirect from your link won't work and it is serving up a page not found. until corrected, here is the correct link:

http://mra-racing.org/memberportal

mike-

JimWilson29
July 11th, 2013, 02:54 PM
jim, you got the period caught in the link tag so the redirect from your link won't work and it is serving up a page not found. until corrected, here is the correct link:

http://mra-racing.org/memberportal

mike-

good catch. fixed

Jon
July 21st, 2013, 10:21 PM
I'm I missing something or is the points feature not available
I've tried numerous computers as have friends and family and just says database not available. Sorry for my numerous posts again

JimWilson29
July 21st, 2013, 10:29 PM
Jon, we take the online system down during race weekends and run it locally at the track. We will bring it back online tomorrow.

Jon
July 21st, 2013, 11:38 PM
Thanks Jim and though it's a moot point for me at this point as I'm done I appreciate your timely response and as always your unwavering dedication to the club.I'll miss many who I've got to know through the years.

fosbibr
July 25th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Thanks Jim and though it's a moot point for me at this point as I'm done I appreciate your timely response and as always your unwavering dedication to the club.I'll miss many who I've got to know through the years.

so, Jon, you're done???? WTF

Do you have any "quite" generators to donate to members to promote a peaceful and less noisy pit?

Jon
July 25th, 2013, 08:52 AM
My bike was destroyed at the last round though, you may not have noticed but it wasn't pretty.Besides I was missing rounds 6 anyhow it appears Ill be takung an early retirement.

Christman29
July 25th, 2013, 09:41 AM
The good news Jon is your postings on here are only showing up one at a time!

Seriously, sorry to see what happened and the way it turned out...........hopefully you are not going to stop racing, it's great to have you there and btw I tried quitting a few times too, it's hard to do!

Throttleroller277
July 25th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Jon has been threatening quiting for years... not gonna happen. 8)

Jon
July 26th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Yeah if I can rebuild a bike from Cancun,Mexico several items are needed from Italy needless to say and I ain't going to break my back doing so.Between family obligations,work and fun thinking that club racing has to go on the back burner.When was the last time I did a full season anyway....2009 I think. Someone offered me a bike to ride and I mistakingly did and feel now that I've been cruzafied regardless of the fact i disqualified myself of the result.How the hell did I cheat this time.jeez louise

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
July 27th, 2013, 11:09 AM
How the hell did I cheat this time.jeez louise
You didn't cheat for pete's sake!

It was a bummer that you lost the back end coming out of 4, but that happens! I'm sure you remember me losing the back end exiting the PPIR infield on the Aprilia last year.

I hope you keep racing! I want to try to beat you fair & square now that I have the Duc running 1/2 way decent. And I'm sure Brian can fix up the bike .. he always does!

Jon
July 27th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Believe me I'll do what I can to at least get another round in but it's not looking too good from here. Brian's in Michigan until Monday and you can't really light a fire in Italy from where I'm sitting though at least I'm again back in the states. Anyone build an exhaust system and do Carbon work around the club?

rybo
July 27th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Believe me I'll do what I can to at least get another round in but it's not looking too good from here. Brian's in Michigan until Monday and you can't really light a fire in Italy from where I'm sitting though at least I'm again back in the states. Anyone build an exhaust system and do Carbon work around the club?

Denny Burke for the exhaust work . As for the carbon, I got nothing.

Jon
July 31st, 2013, 05:53 PM
Thanks Scott,
Yeah Ive known Denny for over twenty years now as I've raced with him and of course he's usually the one I call first. The part in question's being replaced as it's completly crushed and caved in. Since the bodywork wasn't carbon but fiberglass it was easliy reparied using same by Mike Williams at AC Collision.It's looking like a go but can't confirm until we're locked and loaded but signup's complete for the round. Thanks for the suggestion and of course I keep it in the club if possible

Jon
August 20th, 2013, 04:10 PM
As the points for Race of the Rockies shows that I competed in 5 races when I only competed in 4 can this be corrected to show this. I was a DNS in round five due to not having a race bike and had actually left the facilty before ROR ever started. Please correct this if possible

JimWilson29
August 21st, 2013, 10:19 AM
As the points for Race of the Rockies shows that I competed in 5 races when I only competed in 4 can this be corrected to show this. I was a DNS in round five due to not having a race bike and had actually left the facilty before ROR ever started. Please correct this if possible

Jon, we will take a look at this in the race day office this weekend and resolve it.

Jon
August 21st, 2013, 03:49 PM
Cool.
Thanks Jimbo