PDA

View Full Version : Online Entry is Open for Round 7!!

JimWilson29
July 8th, 2013, 11:12 PM
We have opened up online entry for the remaining rounds of the 2013 season. You may now login online and register for the final two rounds.

www.mra-racing.org/memberportal
Here is a quick check list to ensure you get register properly.
1. Login to the Member Portal. www.mra-racing.org/memberportal
2. Check your Transponder field to ensure we have your transponder number.
3. Check your Medical Information on the Medical tab and make any relevant updates
4. Check your Bike information on the Bike tab and make any changes needed.
5. Check your Sponsors list on the Sponsors tab to ensure you are up to date with all those supporting you.
6. Enter for your Races on the Races tab by clicking “Register for an Event” button
7. Select the Classes you want to run on the left column and they will move over to the right in your Cart.
8. Donate to the Safety Fun in the “Other Charge” field if you would like to help the MRA.
9. Update the Total
10. ALLOW POP UPS on your web browser or hold the CTRL key down when you click the “Pay for Entry” button.
11. Complete the transaction in PayPal with a PayPal account or a guest account and a credit card.

** Just a reminder that Round 5 is 2 weeks away at High Plains Raceway! Enter online now to keep your grid positions. Online entry for Round 5 will close on Monday evening, August 5th, at 9pm.
See you there,

MRA Board of Directors

JimWilson29
July 25th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Online entry is open for Rounds 5 through 7. Online entry for Round 5 will close on Monday, August 5th, at 9pm.

JimWilson29
August 5th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Just a Reminder! I will be closing online entry this evening either at 9pm or when I get home from the MRA Board Meeting, whichever comes first. ;)
For those that had a long weekend and forgot we are racing in 5 days, go here to enter - http://www.mra-racing.org/race-pre-registration/

Jim W.
VP

Jon
August 12th, 2013, 06:34 PM
I'm trying to get signed up for the last two rounds as I know it was announced that signup was available but the member portal says that entry is closed during the event. Will pre-entry again become available within the next three days as I'm headed to Lake Powell and I will not be back until Monday Tuesday Morning August 20th which I believe is too late to get pre-entry done prior to the weekend. Please advise,
Thanks,
Jon

T Baggins
August 12th, 2013, 08:22 PM
we're working on getting results posted and then getting online back open. we'll advise as soon as it's up and running again.

Jon
August 12th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Hopefully before I find myself and my family floating around the remote far reaches of Lake Powell.....no cell phone and absolutely no internet service whatsoever

Jon
August 13th, 2013, 08:28 PM
I'll just come to the general meeting tomorrow night and get signed up then that way at I'm assured of getting in like Flynn or at least doing everything I can and Oh Yeah you'll all have the joy of my children

Jon
August 14th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks for getting this back up and running as I see the threat of bringing myself and my kids to the meeting seemed to have the desired effect. All signed up and ready to rumble :lol: Here's hoping that kids won't be outlawed before seasons end!

Ray-Ray
August 14th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Thanks for getting this back up and running as I see the threat of bringing myself and my kids to the meeting seemed to have the desired effect. All signed up and ready to rumble :lol: Here's hoping that kids won't be outlawed before seasons end!

NOT that you could have signed up at the meeting anyways... Only way to sign up is on-line and if the system is turned off then your out of luck.

Jon
August 15th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Yeah I kind of figured that and low and behold after the threat of me And my kids showing up, it, (memberportal) miraculously appeared to get back up. Lucky for all and now the famdamily and I can go boating, skiing, camping and etc in peace.
Thanks to whomever got the system to work. :lol: