PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting divorced

303 cycle
June 30th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Well if I don't find my ring.

Apparently Saturday night I must have left it at the mens bathroom of PMP when I was washing my hands. Its a basic brushed titanium ring, beveled edges, and a beveled center.

Sadly its worth nothing, hell it has no sentimental value either. My wife always hated it so that's why I want it back if possible. :D

If not its off to Zales and she's going to pick out something with assorted bag taste that I will actually have to loose it on purpose.

Pull some "Guy Code" out here and help me find this! 8)

spideyrdr
June 30th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Tony announced he had a men's wedding ring some time mid-afternoon today. Hopefully he didn't hock it for some wine! Hopefully he still has it!

Ray-Ray
June 30th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Tony has IT!! But what is it worth to you???

T Baggins
June 30th, 2013, 09:24 PM
I have it, call me and we'll arrange a time to meet up. I work off I-70 & Quebec St. 303-907-1941 cell

Jon
July 1st, 2013, 06:11 AM
Jeez lost your wedding ring, wow, that speaks volumes as to the strength and dedication of Your marrage!

rybo
July 1st, 2013, 07:04 AM
Jeez lost your wedding ring, wow, that speaks volumes as to the strength and dedication of Your marrage!

I've lost my wallet a few times - I guess that speaks volumes about the strength of my bank account. :)

Nice riding this weekend Jon! Great to see you on the bike and can't wait to be back out there challenging you.

Scott

MadVlad
July 1st, 2013, 07:45 AM
Tony has IT!! But what is it worth to you???

He's getting divorced so I dk there lol

T Baggins
July 1st, 2013, 08:42 AM
Actually what it speaks volumes about is the character of the MRA guys and gals...

Suzanne had a similar thing happen a few years ago at a health club and we didn't have as happy of outcome...

In this case, Dara Lor found it in the men's room and picked it up so nobody else would. He then gave it to Dani Lenski so she could get it to someone on the board. She gave it to me, and I took it home with me because:

1) I was pretty sure it was one of our guys... and 90% of you live North-ish.

2) Even if it wasn't one of "our guys" I was pretty sure PMI would have gotten a call about it.

3) I don't trust "turning things into lost and found..." as sometimes they still stay lost, depending on who's holding the stuff and how valuable it is.

All's well that ends well, and thanks to Dara and Dani for taking good care of it...

303 cycle
July 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
AWESOME! Thank you kindly Mr. Baker! I will PM you to arrange something to get it picked up. Also if you know whomever found it and turned it in please PM me their info so I can get them a "reward"

This is going to ruin my wifes day so this is perfect! :lol:

303 cycle
July 1st, 2013, 10:22 AM

Did you see that Columbian Devil Jon? :twisted:

Yeeker
July 1st, 2013, 01:06 PM
I thought that you were going to say the divorce was due to you making her hold on to your canopy during the dust storm!

303 cycle
July 1st, 2013, 01:20 PM
No, but she does owe me $75 for parts :?

But a big Kuddos to KD Kanopy in Westminster for getting me taken care of. I should have my parts tomorrow :D

MadVlad
July 1st, 2013, 03:02 PM

Did you see that Columbian Devil Jon? :twisted:

Colombian brother, come on now... our name is getting murdered out here lol

NossLou
July 2nd, 2013, 09:50 PM
This was funny, this is the ring Dara found :shock:

303 cycle
July 10th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Big thanks to Mr. Baker for mailing over my $5 ring. I'm now back to being officially married :wink:

See you at PPIR!

nobasin
July 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM
i was washing my hands at the other sink and dara picked it up and thought it was a wheel spacer and i had to convince him (as the married dude) it was a wedding ring and not a race part. but it did look a lot like a spacer especially with the groove in the middle. glad you got it back. find dara in the sol performance pit at ppir for his reward. :-)

mike-

303 cycle
July 12th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Score, I'll put together a reward package for all involved in my marital bliss! :wink:

rforsythe
July 16th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Actually what it speaks volumes about is the character of the MRA guys and gals...

Yep. Lost mine at PPIR a few years back during that cold-as-hell rainy weekend, a number of people were helping look for it (including my rather annoyed wife). Ended up in a dark corner of my gear bag when I pulled off my gloves, but since I hadn't taken it off intentionally I thought it might have slipped off my wet hands while schlepping tires around or something. Crisis averted fortunately.