PDA

View Full Version : Friday Tech for Pueblo and the rest of the season

sheispoison
June 25th, 2013, 09:20 PM
So for Friday night tech at Pueblo I'm going to open it a little early probably at 4:00 when the track goes cold, but I'm probably going to quit around 6:00 because of the drag races. You'll notice things will be a little different, there's going to be a table with someone manning it to help me out that you'll stop by first, you'll need to sign a waiver and get a wristband for the weekend. Your name will get checked against the paid tech report to assure that you've paid and are signed up for the classes you entered online. You will then proceed to me where I can tech your bike and give you a sticker. As always you must be signed up and paid to go through tech on Friday.

As for Saturday and Sunday morning we will have the same set up opening at 7:00, but unlike before, if you have signed up for races AND PAID you DO NOT have to go to the raceday office, simply proceed through tech like you would Friday evening. We are trying really hard to keep people from having to stand in line at the raceday office as we realize that sucks. Hopefully the tech line will move smooth and we can get everyone through efficiently.

If you have any questions just hit me up.
Thanks,
Carl

Christman29
June 26th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Awesome, all sounds great Carl!!! Thanks for the skinny....

phildrummond
July 3rd, 2013, 04:56 PM
Sweet. Roll in, unload, head to tech and ready for first practice. This really helps us, that pull in on Sat morning. You kick ass!