PDA

View Full Version : Loaned and not returned chicken hawk tire warmer.

hcr25
June 25th, 2013, 03:06 PM
So since I'm not racing much this year I have loaned some stuff out. I loaned a rear chicken hawk tire warmer black and red in color at HPR. I usually make a note of who I loaned it to but this time I didn't. Now a few weeks later I can't remember who borrowed it. There won't be another one like in the pit so if you have please bring it back to me.
Thanks mike applehans #25

Jon
June 25th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Well Mike I'm not sure if it's the same with you but my experiences loaning shit out on race day have often, not always, have me saying goodbye to that item for good.
Having a trailer usually invites those who have not and my policy within the couple years is to sell them the needed item at a convenient and exculated price. That way they can either return that item or live with it knowing they could have gotten it cheaper shipped from Bangladesh :lol:
I certainly hope you get your warmer back

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
June 27th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Well Mike I'm not sure if it's the same with you but my experiences loaning shit out on race day have often, not always, have me saying goodbye to that item for good.

I lent out my electric die grinder awhile back and haven't seen it since. I don't remember who borrowed it, but I would appreciate having it returned.

Jon
June 27th, 2013, 10:47 AM
I rest my case.
Hell, when I retire I may make it a point to return to spectate with the plan to borrow all the shit back I've loaned out through the years. I'll keep an eye out for your die grinder and Mikes tire warmer.
Guys, do yourselfs a favor, if you didn't have something the previous round at the track but you do now. Return that item to the rightful owner and buy one. :roll:

Throttleroller277
June 27th, 2013, 03:20 PM
I feel ya!!.... my list is so long that the screen got overloaded, and kicked me back to this blank page. so this is all I have to say i guess.....

TRK
June 27th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the club......sprockets, warmers, tools, levers, bolts, etc......

gsnyder828
June 27th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Weird. I always get my stuff back when I loan it out. :?

Jon
June 27th, 2013, 04:14 PM
That's because you're a really nice guy Geoff, you don't park close to people with your noisy ass generator, you always say hello and etc.
We're all grumpy middleaged or old men who do whatever we like cause we've been around so long we act like we own the place, whatever place :lol:

chris nami
July 16th, 2013, 04:23 PM
brownie, if you're missing anything...it's probably in my garage!

chris nami
July 16th, 2013, 04:24 PM
So true Jon! Haha