PDA

View Full Version : Bicycles fri night / sat morning at Pueblo?

tecknojoe
June 21st, 2013, 09:45 AM
Is there a time when the track is cold fri night or early sat morning when we're allowed to walk a lap or take a bicycle at Pueblo?

I'm referring to the next race weekend when we'll all be down there

JimWilson29
June 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM
Is there a time when the track is cold fri night or early sat morning when we're allowed to walk a lap or take a bicycle at Pueblo?

I'm referring to the next race weekend when we'll all be down there

I would say it is highly unlikely to do that on Friday evening with the drags however it is possible on Saturday morning

Jon
June 23rd, 2013, 09:05 PM
Come on what a great way to make you pick up the pace then being chased down by some redneck in his hopped up hot rod. Besides, can you imagine rhe look on the guys face when he comes up on a ten speed going twenty when he's going a buck twenty and might I suggest waiting til after dark for the bike rides. ..you'd be stupid not to do it :lol:

Jon
June 23rd, 2013, 09:07 PM
Come on what a great way to make you pick up the pace then being chased down by some redneck in his hopped up hot rod. Besides, can you imagine rhe look on the guys face when he comes up on a ten speed going twenty when he's going a buck twenty and might I suggest waiting til after dark for the bike rides. ..you'd be stupid not to do it :lol: