PDA

View Full Version : Round 3 sign up - Pueblo

Ray-Ray
June 18th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Hey Guys and Gals,

Here's your chance to sign up for Pueblo. As you remember its a big track so we need as many of you as possible. Please come come on out. We will be reimbursing your $45 a night (friday/saturday) for hotel per person.

REMEMBER!! If you bring a new corner worker with you that will earn you an EXTRA $20

Ray-Ray
June 18th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Paul McLeod
Wife McLeod
Luis
Ed Shula
Kayleigh Wilson

FTG Racing
June 18th, 2013, 12:12 PM
I'll be there both days.

-Rick Noble

MadVlad
June 20th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Just reserved my room, count me in for both days!

tecknojoe
June 21st, 2013, 09:06 AM
In for

Saturday after I finish NovU
Sunday all day

cornerworkr
June 24th, 2013, 10:14 AM
I will be there and Mike Matteson said he would also.

Father Time

Chadwick929
June 24th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Sunday all day for me.

MadVlad
June 25th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Sunday all day for me.

whaaaaa..... :shock:

Chadwick929
June 25th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Sunday all day for me.

whaaaaa..... :shock:
Goin back to my roots!! :lol: I'm broke this round, gotta get some money somehow.

rohorn
June 25th, 2013, 10:32 PM
I'm in for Sunday.

OR Saturday, if I'm needed more that day - let me know.

Ray-Ray
June 26th, 2013, 05:52 AM
I'm in for Sunday.

OR Saturday, if I'm needed more that day - let me know.

I could use you for both days.

MadVlad
June 26th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Word wicky, I know the feeling lol... @ Ray Ray, I've never been out there but I've heard that there's no shade at all out there and it looks like it'll be a hot one this weekend out there, any chance of being able to buy a little bit of extra time set up a quick canopy or something along those lines prior of the sessions starting? Friday night before they close maybe?

Ray-Ray
June 26th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Word wicky, I know the feeling lol... @ Ray Ray, I've never been out there but I've heard that there's no shade at all out there and it looks like it'll be a hot one this weekend out there, any chance of being able to buy a little bit of extra time set up a quick canopy or something along those lines prior of the sessions starting? Friday night before they close maybe?

Yes, there is NO shade out there. If you have a canopy and tie downs please bring it. You should have some time to set it up.

We are also putting up ALL the airfence Saturday morning so that will take some time.

Because of the drag racing on Friday night we will not have access to the track until Saturday morning.

tecknojoe
June 26th, 2013, 07:40 AM
http://sport-brella.com/sport-brella

I have it in blue (don't buy red or yellow)

It steaks into the ground. Bring a couple straps and an extra steak to make sure it doesn't blow off in hard wind.

Home Depot

MadVlad
June 26th, 2013, 08:09 AM

Yes, there is NO shade out there. If you have a canopy and tie downs please bring it. You should have some time to set it up.

We are also putting up ALL the airfence Saturday morning so that will take some time.

Because of the drag racing on Friday night we will not have access to the track until Saturday morning.

Thanks for the info!

rohorn
June 26th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I could use you for both days.

Will be there for both.

gary3000
June 27th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Hi Ray-Ray,

I am available to help both days if you are still looking for more corner workers.

Ray-Ray
June 27th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Hi Ray-Ray,

I am available to help both days if you are still looking for more corner workers.

Sure... come on down!!

shaneboone
June 27th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Ray. Am willing to work this full weekend if needed. Also I have a friend who has worked previous MRA event races at HPR and PPIR who would also like to be there. Have not signed up for this year and do not know if that is/will be a problem. Email a reply here and I will check or call 303-459-0413 ... landline ... Thanks . shane-

Ray-Ray
June 27th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Shane - I won't be needing your services.

Ray

mopoet178
June 27th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Nicole Russotto and Marshal Poet will be there both days. I look forward to seeing Shane!

-Marshal