PDA

View Full Version : Easily transportable and compact motorcycle worktables

Jon
June 15th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Hi all,
Maybe no ones interested and maybe some of you are. At the next round (Pueblo) I will have on display a what I think is a fairly innovatively design for a motorcycle workbench. Easily transportable and usuable at home, the track or just for display most anywhere. This table I think will become all the rage and's pretty damn cheap. If you think you may have interest and would like to pre-order one give me a heads up as I can get you set up and receive feedback on any improvements that you may have. Thanks, Jon

ZiaThunder
June 15th, 2013, 07:04 PM
pictures???

rybo
June 15th, 2013, 08:10 PM
interested! looking forward to seeing it in Pueblo

Jon
June 15th, 2013, 09:10 PM
No there are no pictures, Have you ever known me to post a picture on here for as long as you've known me? Maybe you can take some of your own when you see it but I haven't the technology or time. Picture this though: a worktable 19" high x 24" wide x 86" long then imagine it in any color you want rather it be red, green, majenta or blue, black maybe? Hopefully this helps....

ZiaThunder
June 17th, 2013, 09:24 AM
lol...True.

I was asking for pictures, since I won't be at Pueblo.

Jon
June 20th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Well gang or any of you who wanted to check the table I was speaking of you're going to have to wait as I've injured myself and can't fathom getting any built as well at this point even racing's questionable. Regardless, I'll be down there and trying my best to salvage what I can but then again maybe once I flip down my faceshield the pain will subside.......