PDA

View Full Version : Mike Applegate

Jon
June 10th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Any updates on Mike, I know he didn't start the weekend in the best of condition and after his latest craah am hoping to hear the best.

MadVlad
June 10th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Was he the one that crashed ROR in turn 5? Sorry, just horrible with names as I am a new comer to the MRA so still putting names to faces or bike numbers lol

NossLou
June 10th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Yes that was him and he was out cold, I'm curious as well to know how he is doing. Hope he recovers quickly, Mike was riding his balls off all weekend... Super impressed!

T Baggins
June 10th, 2013, 08:49 AM
He was sitting up and responsive before they transported him... he just couldn't get his head straight and had a horrible headache so they took him in just to be sure and safe. I'll post up if/when I hear more.

JimWilson29
June 10th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Just got an update from Glenn. Mike is back home now. He got a concussion and some bruising but he will be fine.

MadVlad
June 10th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Yea, he was pushing hard yesterday for sure. I was at corner 8 and had some instances when we thought he wasn't going to save it but thankfully he did, unfortunately turn 5 wasn't his friend though. Thanks for the update, glad to hear he's all good and he'll be back at it!

dave.gallant
June 10th, 2013, 11:40 AM
I talked to Mike today and he will be OK.

He bumped his head & neck pretty hard, but if you know Mike you know that he doesn't use his brain all that much anyways so it won't effect him much.

Throttle
June 10th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks to Wyeth, Aaron, and whoever else helped Mike's Dad load his bike and gear so I could go race AGTO!!!!

EdDuenez
June 12th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Get well soon big guy!......I hope no asshole crybaby suspend your license for crashing two times in a row!!!!!good luck my friend!!!!!

oldtimer
June 13th, 2013, 09:47 AM
You're welcome Randy! Glad to hear Mike is on the mend too. See you at Pueblo. :)

The GECCO
June 13th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Crybaby?

Hello, Kettle? This is the Pot.....you're black.

Mike Applegate
June 14th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks for all the care & concern, I'm feeling better each day. I have to see the neurologist a few times within the next 7 weeks, they're concerned about my concussion & some other stuff (I cant really remember what they were talking about!) thanks so much to Glenn, the corner workers, emt's, also everyone who helped my dad get stuff loaded up so he could follow the ambulance to the hospital. that was the first time in my life I've ever seen him that shook up...sorry dad...I appreciate the MRA so much, from everyone on the board to all our members. Its a great feeling to know that we can all count on each other when the shit hits the fan. Thanks again & I hope to be medically cleared & back by PPIR.

MadVlad
June 15th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Thanks for all the care & concern, I'm feeling better each day. I have to see the neurologist a few times within the next 7 weeks, they're concerned about my concussion & some other stuff (I cant really remember what they were talking about!) thanks so much to Glenn, the corner workers, emt's, also everyone who helped my dad get stuff loaded up so he could follow the ambulance to the hospital. that was the first time in my life I've ever seen him that shook up...sorry dad...I appreciate the MRA so much, from everyone on the board to all our members. Its a great feeling to know that we can all count on each other when the shit hits the fan. Thanks again & I hope to be medically cleared & back by PPIR.

Glad to hear all is well Mike, see you at PPIR hopefully.

rybo
June 15th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Great news mike!

Throttleroller277
June 15th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the update Mike!!