PDA

View Full Version : Garage Mahall sale ends soon

Jon
June 4th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Well I've still got lots of sprockets, brand new and in the packaging for those Marchesini wheels out there. A couple sets of like new or slightly used leathers, several Black and Grey wheel chocks with quick disconnects,and a tool set.
All items are very reasonable priced and in like new or brand new condition. All canopies, generators and shelvings been sold.
Procrastinate much longer and your wallet won't be any stronger once you've bought new stuff and paid taxes, shipping and etc. You've been warned. :lol: Jon@ seven two zero ateforone 6020

Jon
June 5th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Sorry to not being able to interest any of you in any of the items that were for sale as I know this crowd has impecable taste and only purchases the creme dala creme thanks for looking anyhow.

Ray-Ray
June 6th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Can you bring some sprockets with you this weekend? If they work on my CZ rear wheel I will take a 44,45,46,47 IF you have them

Jon
June 6th, 2013, 08:47 AM
I actually just got rid of a 74 Falta 400. What are the chances of two people having a bike built in the early 70's in some country that doesn't even exist anymore. Unfortunatly, a Marchesini sprocket isn't going to fit this bike. For one, it uses spoked wheels and the hub is a much different configuration that doesnt have a cush drive assembly and etc. Sorry. On the remote chance that you're speaking of a TZ I'll bring what I've got :lol:

Ray-Ray
June 6th, 2013, 08:57 AM
I actually just got rid of a 74 Falta 400. What are the chances of two people having a bike built in the early 70's in some country that doesn't even exist anymore. Unfortunatly, a Marchesini sprocket isn't going to fit this bike. For one, it uses spoked wheels and the hub is a much different configuration that doesnt have a cush drive assembly and etc. Sorry. On the remote chance that you're speaking of a TZ I'll bring what I've got :lol:

Dude.... A CZ wheel is a Carrozzeria wheel. CZ for short! And, yes I think they might use the same sprockets as the Marchesini's This is for my SV rear wheel.

However, I don't think the bold pattern will work. I just did some checking and the CZ wheel uses the ZX-6R bolt pattern.

Jon
June 6th, 2013, 06:37 PM
It was also a manufacturer of motorcycles at one time surely you remember them....alright they may have been a bit before your time.They were pretty awesome back in the day of the German Maico, the spanish Bultaco, Montesa and the Swedish Husky.Oh how things have changed. Sorry the sprockets won't work but I'll see u manana