PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Online Entry Now Open!

KFinn
May 23rd, 2013, 05:03 PM
Online Entry is now open for Round 2 on June 8/9th! This is also the annual 4 Hour Endurance Race weekend!

YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT RACE LICENSE to enter... so if you haven't licensed up yet, get that done today too! This is the one weekend you won't want to miss!

Go to: www.mra-racing.org/memberportal and when you get logged in, click on the Races tab, click on Register for an Event, click on Round 2 at HPR, and from there simply click on the races you wish to enter and they will move over to your cart.

If you are entering the 4 Hour Endurance Race, there will be a $40.00 surcharge for the race regardless if it is your only race or above the Race Your Ass Off pricing cap. To enter the race you will need to register for ONE of three options seen below as well as fill out the required form.

- Pony Express
- True Endurance
- Titanium butt

Also you WILL need to complete and return the Endurance Form for the 4 hour in order to participate and be scored! We would greatly appreciate it the sooner you get these in rather than waiting until the last minute! It will make our day AND your day during the Saturday race schedule much smoother if you do not procrastinate. The form can be downloaded here and sent back to Jen Grosse as noted in the form: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ks1sfka7ek75blo/4%20Hour%20Endurance%20Entry%20Form.docx

All of the rules for the 4 hour are located in the back of the 2013 Rulebook; PLEASE take some time to read them!, The rulebook can be accessed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0g5htg0c0d0518f/2013MRARuleBook.pdf?m

Note that some classes are "mutually exclusive" because they run at the same time, so if you choose one - the other disappears altogether (ex: MVGTU and LOR, RORU and RORO, Production Cup Classes).

Also cool for this year, when you go to the event registration screen - ONLY those classes that meet your skill level (Novice, Expert) will show up as available classes to enter.

NOTE: You should always check your medical and personal information are up to date for us in the unlikely event we will need to use it.

Additionally PLEASE make sure your transponder number is entered in your profile.

The registration process is very simple, JUST REMEMBER TO ALLOW POP-UPS when you go to checkout so you can get to PayPal.

Looking forward to Round 2!

Peanut_EOD
May 23rd, 2013, 05:18 PM
Done!

gsnyder828
May 23rd, 2013, 05:26 PM
So I did RTFRB, but I it doesn't address points... or I missed it. 8)

Are 4hr points still tied to Solo Endurance series points or has that link been severed?

g

KFinn
May 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM
So I did RTFRB, but I it doesn't address points... or I missed it. 8)

Are 4hr points still tied to Solo Endurance series points or has that link been severed?

g
The 4 hour endurance race is no longer tied to any of the normal endurance races run throughout the rest of the season in regards to points. So you are no longer required to participate in the 4 hour if you are competing for points in the normal endurance races.

gsnyder828
May 23rd, 2013, 05:53 PM
Cool - thanks.

tecknojoe
May 24th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Is the registration complete when I submit the paypal payment? I'm not sure mine went though because it still says:

"This entry is locked due to attempted payment. You can only try to pay again if failed, change the bike you will use or change emergency info. Contact MRA if you need to make other changes"

Also your link in the OP for the rulebook is broken. I found this one instead http://filezilla.mra-racing.org/files/2013MRARuleBook.pdf

JimWilson29
May 24th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Joe, your entry is paid and complete. One of the future enhancements we plan to do with RaceWurx is have it send a confirmation email out when you renew your license and when you enter an event. I am hoping before the season is over we can have the up and running.

Snowman
May 24th, 2013, 09:58 AM
I never got the chance to submit a PayPal Payment. Or is this an automatic thing?

"This entry is locked due to attempted payment. You can only try to pay again if failed, change the bike you will use or change emergency info. Contact MRA if you need to make other change"

tecknojoe
May 24th, 2013, 10:26 AM
I never got the chance to submit a PayPal Payment. Or is this an automatic thing?

"This entry is locked due to attempted payment. You can only try to pay again if failed, change the bike you will use or change emergency info. Contact MRA if you need to make other change"

Did you disable your popup blocker?

DOUBLE A
May 24th, 2013, 10:38 AM

Did you disable your popup blocker?

:lol: Hold down control button during your submitting. Now you have to delete that entry and start all over

JimWilson29
May 24th, 2013, 10:44 AM

Randall, I see your payment. The entry is locked once you pay.

sneakyhonda
May 24th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Hey in the email it says to do the endurance it's $40 but when I put in with my two other races to pay its charging me $70 for a total of $280????

KFinn
May 24th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the info, we'll get back to you.

JimWilson29
May 24th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Hey in the email it says to do the endurance it's $40 but when I put in with my two other races to pay its charging me $70 for a total of $280????

The 4 hour endurance has a $40 surcharge on top of the normal fee structure.
You entered 3 races including the 4 hour:
First race - $140
2nd race - $70
3rd race - $30 plus $40 surcharge

polar x
May 24th, 2013, 03:57 PM

The 4 hour endurance has a $40 surcharge on top of the normal fee structure.
You entered 3 races including the 4 hour:
First race - $140
2nd race - $70
3rd race - $30 plus $40 surcharge

So add one more for $10 or 3 or 4 more for just $10. :wink:

Chadwick929
May 30th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Trying to register for round 2 and it says "Database not available."

EDIT: Just used the link in the email from RaceWurx about Round 2 and that one worked.
https://boston.macusa.net/fmi/iwp/cgi?-db=RaceWurxRR.v2.fmp12&-loadframes

Link I've been using.
http://baltimore.macusa.net/fmi/iwp/cgi?-db=RaceWurxRR.v2.fmp12&-loadframes

Are we changing cities for each round? :D

Ray-Ray
May 30th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Please always use this link:

www.mra-racing.org/memberportal

DOUBLE A
May 30th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Can you kick back my entry, it did not go through

JimWilson29
May 30th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Trying to register for round 2 and it says "Database not available."

EDIT: Just used the link in the email from RaceWurx about Round 2 and that one worked.
https://boston.macusa.net/fmi/iwp/cgi?-db=RaceWurxRR.v2.fmp12&-loadframes

Link I've been using.
http://baltimore.macusa.net/fmi/iwp/cgi?-db=RaceWurxRR.v2.fmp12&-loadframes

Are we changing cities for each round? :D

We moved it to a secure server after the first round, hence the https protocol.

JimWilson29
May 30th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Can you kick back my entry, it did not go through

I will look at it around noon today when i get a break.

Sprtbkbabe
June 3rd, 2013, 10:37 AM
So, what's the chance in having an option in correcting your entry rounds on the portal without going through admin?

Seems my Pm's and e-mails to JenJen and Rachael have gone unanswered since last week. Who's the one to contact if this won't be an option for self-updating?

Wanting to remove endurance all together for Rd2 and add on AmU.

Thanks

JimWilson29
June 3rd, 2013, 10:50 AM
So, what's the chance in having an option in correcting your entry rounds on the portal without going through admin?

Seems my Pm's and e-mails to JenJen and Rachael have gone unanswered since last week. Who's the one to contact if this won't be an option for self-updating?

Wanting to remove endurance all together for Rd2 and add on AmU.

Thanks

Please include me on future correspondence regarding any issues with online entry. Your requested updates to your Round 2 entry will be made today.

Sprtbkbabe
June 3rd, 2013, 10:51 AM
Thanks Jim

sneakyhonda
June 3rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
Wait im confused, your saying that it is considered a third race fee PLUS $40??

T Baggins
June 4th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Wait im confused, your saying that it is considered a third race fee PLUS $40??

Yes, that is correct. 4 hours of endurance riding for $40.

This makes the Max entry fee for the weekend (not including ROR surcharge if you're running that) $290 instead of $250.

Still a steal by any measure.

KFinn
June 5th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Important Information posted here regarding round 2. Check it out!
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=16230