PDA

View Full Version : Road America w/CCS July 6-7

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM
I'm planning on going to Road America for the CCS double header July 6-7. There's a NESBA track day the Friday before.

Edit: this is the weekend after the MRA Pueblo round (6/29-6/30) and is the 4th of July weekend.

Is anyone else considering going?

Here's the CCS event page
http://www.ccsracing.us/venues/rdamerica.html
and the race schedule
http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/2013/2013%20schedules%20pdf/rd%20america%20july%20schedule.pdf
and here's the NESBA info
http://www.nesba.com/Track-Dates/#July

Jon
May 20th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Was really considering it as I was origanily going to do the whole series after some good results earlier in the season in GA and SC but after settling in a bit I've decided against it besides the fact the MRA has an event that weekend as well
.Regardless, I think I may be missing any racing that weekend as I think my wife's got me on vacation in Europe.Have a great time and say hello to Sybkins bar for me.Remember though it's a long way to go to lose another tranny so you had better take a spare, LoL

Jon
May 20th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Was really considering it as I was origanily going to do the whole series after some good results earlier in the season in GA and SC but after settling in a bit I've decided against it besides the fact the MRA has an event that weekend as well
.Regardless, I think I may be missing any racing that weekend as I think my wife's got me on vacation in Europe.Have a great time and say hello to Sybkins bar for me.Remember though it's a long way to go to lose another tranny so you had better take a spare, LoL

rybo
May 20th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Jon -

I think you're mistaken - there is no MRA event that weekend according to the schedule.

There is one June 29-30 at Pueblo

Scott

Fastt Racing
May 21st, 2013, 11:12 AM
Yes Jon. No MRA race that weekend. AND QUIT POSTING EVERYTHING TWICE....... GEEEEZ!

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 12:14 PM
Its impossible as everything I write goes up twice, here you'll see

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 12:16 PM
Its impossible as everything I write goes up twice, here you'll see

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 12:46 PM
As I said impossible as I posted for years on this forum I'm pretty sure it ain't me but some setting or something Mr Gallant blessed me with, Regardless it does it on my PC at home, my laptop and this phone so call urself blessed as I don't want anyone to miss what I'm saying Mr Stowers. I'm showing PPIR on my schedule unless rhat was dropped? No beware I'm going to post this twice or more without even trying. ..here goes

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 12:47 PM
As I said impossible as I posted for years on this forum I'm pretty sure it ain't me but some setting or something Mr Gallant blessed me with, Regardless it does it on my PC at home, my laptop and this phone so call urself blessed as I don't want anyone to miss what I'm saying Mr Stowers. I'm showing PPIR on my schedule unless rhat was dropped? No beware I'm going to post this twice or more without even trying. ..here goes

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 12:50 PM

dave.gallant
May 21st, 2013, 01:17 PM
Wow. That last post went up 3 times.

What an awesome feature!!

DOUBLE A
May 21st, 2013, 01:54 PM
Now no one can say what did Jon say, because he said it 3-4 times lmao :lol:

oldtimer
May 21st, 2013, 01:56 PM
Hey Jon, our round 4 is at PPIR July 20/21.

Like Rybo said, the hard part is MRA round 3 is June 29/30. Have to drive to Road A before the next weekend... but it sounds like fun Jim Brewer! :)

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 09:59 PM
I'm right guys PPIR is 7/20-21st I won't be there but will be wishing I was.I'm signing off after posting this upteen times witgout even knowing how I did.
Later,

dave.gallant
May 21st, 2013, 10:05 PM
Why only 1 post?

You're slipping Jon!

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 10:11 PM
Been slipping for a looong time though now it's for real so ya had better watch out every last one of ya :lol:

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 10:11 PM
Been slipping for a looong time though now it's for real so ya had better watch out every last one of ya :lol:

Jon
May 21st, 2013, 10:57 PM
Jim the CCS event's July 20-21st, you've got a race at PPIR that weekend.I know I'm licensed with CCS/ ASRA and MRA and I won't be at either one of them :cry:

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 21st, 2013, 11:57 PM
Jim the CCS event's July 20-21st, you've got a race at PPIR that weekend.I know I'm licensed with CCS/ ASRA and MRA and I won't be at either one of them :cry:

Jon, read this schedule
http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/2013/2013%20schedules%20pdf/rd%20america%20july%20schedule.pdf

Jon
May 22nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Alrighty then my bad and I will see you there.Should be a blast

aitkensr
June 23rd, 2013, 09:53 AM
Jim,
I'm heading over there for the Road America CCS weekend too. Happy to split travel expenses with you if interested. Let me know.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
June 24th, 2013, 09:53 PM
I'm heading over there for the Road America CCS weekend too. Happy to split travel expenses with you if interested. Let me know.
Hey Stewart - I've already arranged my travel plans, but it'd be good to hook up in the pits. When are you getting there?

aitkensr
June 24th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Should be there Friday afternoon or evening, depending on when I actually get to depart Denver. I'll try to track you down once there.

Good to know another Denver racer will be there in case bad things happen and I need a driver to get my rig home.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
June 27th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Should be there Friday afternoon or evening, depending on when I actually get to depart Denver. I'll try to track you down once there.
Since that place is huge, can you pm me some contact info? My email is jjb@bigstickracing.com and we'll be there Wed evening through Sunday. I'll probably have to send you GPS coords to find us. <:-O

What does your pit setup look like (trailer, truck, etc)? I can try to save you a spot ..

Jon
June 27th, 2013, 10:38 AM
By the way guys I just read on the CCS site that their not allowing entry past dark due to lack of lighting in the rather large paddock so try and make it before the sun comes out as do the drunks who are easily backed over by large trailers cercumventing the paddock at night appairently. :lol:

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
July 1st, 2013, 01:06 AM
Hey Jon,

First off, nice riding today! You are the MRA version of Jorge, racing with broken ribs and still kicking butt.

By the way guys I just read on the CCS site that their not allowing entry past dark due to lack of lighting in the rather large paddock ...

Are you talking about this article http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,27228.0.html?? It looks like they're not allowing "move in" after dark. I'm planning on being there starting July 4th for the sportbike tracktime sessions , so I'll already be moved in by the time CCS gets there, right?

Jon
July 1st, 2013, 06:07 AM
That's correct, as I didn't know of your early arrival I was juat trying to be helpful to you or Stewart as both you are going. It kind of reminds me of when I used to go to Mid Ohio for events out there and stay for AHRMA vintage days, then the Grand Championships then the AMA.Though you were welcome to stay a couple weeks there were still a couple rules and things you needed to know to make your stay pleasent and trouble free.Have a great time in Elkhart!