PDA

View Full Version : A Message From My Mom to the MRA & ABATE

KFinn
May 18th, 2013, 04:43 PM
My mom was adament in having her note posted and she didn't want to register and wait to do so....
------------------------------

Hats off to MRA and Abate members!

Last week when Kev went down during the endurance race, support came out of the woodwork:* racers, corner workers and support staff, sponsors, friends and spectators.* The outpouring of genuine care and concern was heartwarming!* I sincerely thank you all for your strength and encouragement!

The following morning, I learned that Kev was back in the competition because of the generous outpouring of borrowed bike parts and labor to get him back into the races.* I stand in awe and wonder at the selfless giving of the folks in the MRA and Abate of Colorado. *The strength and success of any business or organization depends solely upon its members.* It is no surprise these two motorcycle organizations are profoundly successful; the individual members and what they contribute so open-heartedly to each other and the organization are the prototype after which all businesses and organizations should model.* You all understand the importance of doing what you love in a way that supports you and others.* Thank you all for your amazing demonstration of such high integrity!*

Sincerely,

*Judy Talbot (Kev Finnegan’s Mom)

*PS** I asked Kev to post this for me on the appropriate forums.* Thanks, Kev!
------------------------------

TD675
May 18th, 2013, 06:35 PM
I couldn't agree more. As a new member who has been with a lot of other clubs I would say that the MRA is by far the most supportive and fun group of people I've ever had the pleasure to be around.

Throttleroller277
May 19th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Like button

N1K
May 20th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Fantastic!

Louden
May 22nd, 2013, 03:39 AM
Couldn't agree more!

So that's who that was.

Thanks for introducing me 8)