PDA

View Full Version : Pre Entry race form question.

Super Mario
May 16th, 2013, 04:40 AM
First of all, I would like to say hi to everyone.

I've never raced MRA , and I'm planning on coming it this year. I went online got the entry form. And I'm trying to sign up for 6 if not 7 race.

How does that work on pricing ? So I know what I'm being charged.

I would like to get my number , before I get to the track. How can that be done ?

JimWilson29
May 16th, 2013, 06:43 AM
First of all, I would like to say hi to everyone.

I've never raced MRA , and I'm planning on coming it this year. I went online got the entry form. And I'm trying to sign up for 6 if not 7 race.

How does that work on pricing ? So I know what I'm being charged.

I would like to get my number , before I get to the track. Ho
w can that be done ?

There are no entry forms posted for 2013. Online entry is now handled by our new system, RaceWurx.
A couple of questions for you:
-Do you have a race license, current or in the past?
-Have you ever attended a race school with the MRA or other rave organization?

Super Mario
May 16th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Ok, the every form I down loaded from here is no good I take it.

Yes I do race currently in New Mexico with the ASMA Championship Series. I am a 3rd year expert. I'm making HPR the first time I've ever raced anywhere else.

I was looking at the race day schedule, is there a trackday or any type of practice on Friday before race day I can attend ? All and any info to make this experience easier would be appreciated..

JimWilson29
May 16th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Ok, the every form I down loaded from here is no good I take it.

Yes I do race currently in New Mexico with the ASMA Championship Series. I am a 3rd year expert. I'm making HPR the first time I've ever raced anywhere else.

I was looking at the race day schedule, is there a trackday or any type of practice on Friday before race day I can attend ? All and any info to make this experience easier would be appreciated..

The forms posted under the Membership Forms subforum are all 2012. I'll get rid of those so we don't cause any confustion.

In order for me to get you set up in RaceWurx, send an email to me at mraracer29@gmail.com containing a username and password you would like to use.

The Friday trackdays at our events are run by the tracks themselves. We will post information on them prior to each event. Go to their websites for more information

http://www.highplainsraceway.com/

http://www.ppir.com/

http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.us/

Super Mario
May 16th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Email sent.. Thank you..

ZiaThunder
May 17th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Hey Mario,

When are you heading up there?

Super Mario
May 19th, 2013, 11:36 AM
So far, we're l looking at one of the August rounds. So far it's just me from Cruces. And 2 guys from PHX . I'm trying to get a few more guys, but it's not looking promising ( pusses ) !!! . Lol..

Super Mario
May 19th, 2013, 11:38 AM
What gearing is everyone running on the 1k's and R6's ? Full course or North course ?

Fastt Racing
May 20th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hey Super Mario. Come on up, and I can gaurantee if your gearing is just way off for some strange reason, you will have multiple loaner sprockets delivered to your pit before you get in from the practice session. Seriously we love to help folks out that come rip it with us. Most of the medium to fast guys seem to run stock gearing on a bunch of different 600 bikes on 180/55 rears. I just switched to 190/55 rear and I am now up to +1 rear sprocket.

Super Mario
May 21st, 2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks Dennis.. You probably right, gearing on the 1k is 14/47 and the R6 is 14/46 for Arroyo. I have no clue what is gearing is..lol.. But with that being said, I'm guessing HPR has alot of high speed corners ?? This should be tons of fun me, once I'm able to figure out where in going.. Any and all help, is greatly appreciated.. I better start watching videos of HPR.... :D

Super Mario
May 21st, 2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks Dennis.. You probably right, gearing on the 1k is 14/47 and the R6 is 14/46 for Arroyo. I have no clue what is gearing is..lol.. But with that being said, I'm guessing HPR has alot of high speed corners ?? This should be tons of fun me, once I'm able to figure out where in going.. Any and all help, is greatly appreciated.. I better start watching videos of HPR.... :D