PDA

View Full Version : Results?

gsnyder828
May 13th, 2013, 09:54 AM
No... I'm not asking when they'll be up. :lol:

I'm curious - with the new system, how will results be posted online? On the forum? Link from the website? RaceWurx website?

g

DOUBLE A
May 13th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Its a mystery :lol:

T Baggins
May 13th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Its a mystery :lol:

What he said ^^^....

Soon as it's up and verified, we'll let you guys know where to go look.

:D

Peanut_EOD
May 13th, 2013, 09:03 PM
I think you should ask Jen Jen. :twisted:

T Baggins
May 14th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Please let's just wait patiently and we'll let you guys know when we have things up and ready for you.

Peanut_EOD
May 14th, 2013, 09:06 AM
It's been 1 round. Shouldn't we be able to figure it out for ourselves?

DOUBLE A
May 17th, 2013, 01:44 PM

Just for that, Peanut's results will be hidden for the season. We will let you know how you did at the banquet... :lol:

Peanut_EOD
May 18th, 2013, 08:32 AM

Just for that, Peanut's results will be hidden for the season. We will let you know how you did at the banquet... :lol:

That works for me. I love surprises! :lol:

Jon
May 18th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Generally speaking results usually take several weeks to be posted and with the new system and all who run it having jobs I wouldn't hold my breath.So with that being said I would wait patiently and Tony will let you know

Jon
May 18th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Generally speaking results usually take several weeks to be posted and with the new system and all who run it having jobs I wouldn't hold my breath.So with that being said I would wait patiently and Tony will let you know

Christman29
May 20th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Please don't take this as "bitching", but I am really curious as to what kind of work is involved in getting the race results posted. Does it have to do with web host, software, or just having 8 hrs (example) to do it???

I have checked other organizations' results within days of their event? Any idea's on how they accomplish this??

Maybe some smart computer guy can help us understand.......Thanks!!

Rob

Christman29
May 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks for all the calls!! ...........and clarification!!!

T Baggins
May 20th, 2013, 10:03 PM
With the deployment of a completely new race management system, we're discovering little things which used to "happen automatically" with the old system that we are working to implement with the new system. And we're still learning some of the nuances of the new system.

It is far less simple than "a smart computer guy" or 8 hours in a day.

Believe you me... if we WERE ABLE TO POST THE RESULTS, we would. We get no great joy out of delaying these things... but it's a new system, and a new world for us... and we're trying to get things done right the first time.

They should be up within the next few days. They were also up in the classroom 30 minutes after the races were declared final. In the future, consider taking photos of the results with your smart phones so you'll have them until we can get them posted.

If need be, we'll see about hosting the results in PDF format for those who can't wait a few more days.

JimWilson29
May 20th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Here you go. I hope this holds everyone over till we get the results posted online.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6eup0b0ztk0iwtr/2013_MRA_Round1_OfficialResults.pdf

Christman29
May 21st, 2013, 06:40 AM
Thanks again Tony, I know you guys all work super hard on all this.......like I said, I wasn't bitching, just trying to understand the process!

Rob

T Baggins
May 21st, 2013, 09:41 AM
Thanks again Tony, I know you guys all work super hard on all this.......like I said, I wasn't bitching, just trying to understand the process!

Rob

Don't worry about it Rob, you're not the only one... we're trying to understand the process too... ! lol!

DOUBLE A
May 21st, 2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks Mr. WILSON, your the man! Also Ricky Orlando is Canadian? :lol:

JimWilson29
May 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks Mr. WILSON, your the man! Also Ricky Orlando is Canadian? :lol:

Yes, Ricky is a canuck!

Christman29
May 22nd, 2013, 09:55 PM
You guys are awesome! Love it!