PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU!

Ray-Ray
May 13th, 2013, 09:16 AM
I wanted to send out a HUGE Thank you to my team for a AWESOME first round!! YOU GUYS/GALS ROCK!! What a great weekend!!

T Baggins
May 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM
What He Said ^^

\:D/

=D>

Chadwick929
May 13th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks for being out there guys! You're awesome!

DOUBLE A
May 13th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Yes great job!

Chaos
May 13th, 2013, 10:52 AM
No problem. had a good time! I'll be back for the next one! :)

Makes me want to get into actual racing and not just a rider!

sheispoison
May 13th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Thanks guys! Great job! Very much appreciated.
Carl

oldtimer
May 13th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks to the corner crew and ambulance crew for picking up my hubby!

MadVlad
May 13th, 2013, 03:00 PM

I assume this was during the crash on Sunday? If so how is he doing? I was at the corner that he went down at, had me holding my breath for a few there cause he wasn't moving *yikes* but thankfully he turned over so I was like thank you God lol...

Ray-Ray
May 13th, 2013, 03:27 PM

I assume this was during the crash on Sunday? If so how is he doing? I was at the corner that he went down at, had me holding my breath for a few there cause he wasn't moving *yikes* but thankfully he turned over so I was like thank you God lol...

No wrong crash. Aaron crashed in turn 13 on Saturday.

MadVlad
May 13th, 2013, 03:31 PM

No wrong crash. Aaron crashed in turn 13 on Saturday.

Oh okay, hope he's doing okay though as well... Still getting familiar with the MRA family lol

fairrpe86
May 13th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks everybody for being out there and keeping us safe. Thanks to Nick for picking up my bike and Marshall for the ride back in!

Peanut_EOD
May 13th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Thank you to all of the corner workers. It was very comforting seeing multiple corner workers in some of the corners. =D>

polar x
May 13th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks to Mohams go go gadget titty twister, I got a ride back on the trailer of shame :oops: :oops: Thanks guys for being there. :wink:

And a special thanks to Tony for the great advice on the way back to the pits. :roll: :P

KFinn
May 13th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks guys for working all weekend and also for picking me up along with my bike that came dis assembled in Turn 10. We'll see you during the next round.

guambra2001
May 14th, 2013, 03:57 PM
It was awesome seeing you guys do what you do, specially those 250's... I had a great time and the atmosphere is awesome. I'll be back for the second round.