PDA

View Full Version : TT3D: Closer to the Edge up on YouTube

Chadwick929
May 7th, 2013, 10:01 AM
The full film is up on YouTube. Check it out if you haven't been able to see it yet.

http://youtu.be/BI1vaULYt1k

Just-Us Racing
May 7th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Love that flick!!!

Also look for "Grand Prix Racer" a very good vid on newcomers going to the Manx Grand Prix.

nobasin
May 7th, 2013, 03:21 PM
anybody have a ripped copy of this that you can burn to dvd as it is impossible to get a version that runs on locked US dvd players. I've heard a bluray version works in the US, but am not sure and don't have a bluray player anyway.

Chadwick929
May 7th, 2013, 04:13 PM
anybody have a ripped copy of this that you can burn to dvd as it is impossible to get a version that runs on locked US dvd players. I've heard a bluray version works in the US, but am not sure and don't have a bluray player anyway.
I do. I can bring a copy this weekend. I don't think it works in a PS3 though, so play it in a normal DVD player.

nobasin
May 7th, 2013, 04:42 PM
I do. I can bring a copy this weekend. I don't think it works in a PS3 though, so play it in a normal DVD player.

chadwick, that would be awesome. i'll bring you some beer or something for a trade. we'll be in carport 5.

mike-

Chadwick929
May 9th, 2013, 09:44 PM

chadwick, that would be awesome. i'll bring you some beer or something for a trade. we'll be in carport 5.

mike-
I'm converting a copy as I type this. I'll come find you, or come find me. I'll be in the RV spot 2nd to the left of the bathrooms.