PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Woodcraft Rearsets Triumph 675

graphite675
May 4th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Looking for a set of Woodcraft GP shift rearsets if anyone has a set they want to part with. My Gilles are giving me issues and I want to swap out to a more reliable design.

I'm located in Colorado Springs so hoping to find something close by in time to get it mounted up before next weekend.

Thanks
JP

jgixxer1
May 4th, 2013, 07:23 PM
this guy has a set on his bike i bet you could get for stock rearsets plus some cash. last i knew he wanted to make his racebike more of a street bike and wanted without coming out of pocket. he's in springs. i can text you his number if you leave me yours. or email him...

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=15857

bcmoore
May 4th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Back off JP...I got first dibs on those... :-)

graphite675
May 4th, 2013, 08:27 PM
:D If you don't get them let me know I got all kinds of stock parts I can trade him! I've got to find something. I don't think my shifter is going to hold out on my Gilles. :(

cjmagnuss
May 5th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Hit up Carl. He's parting out John Burr's 675 on the 675 forums.

sheispoison@gmail.com

graphite675
May 5th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks, I just sent him a email but looking on 675 net it looks like he already sold them?

Fastt Racing
May 6th, 2013, 12:33 PM
I have a complete set of standard shift woodcrafts for spares. The little rocker arm and linkage you would need for gp is on my race bike set. If you have to have something these may work in a pinch. I bring them to every round so I should have the whole set up. These don't use the quickshifter pressure transducer built into the shift rod either.

graphite675
May 6th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks Dennis. I may have it sorted out for this round but need to find a permanent solution (new rearsets) after that. I'll come see you if I need to borrow yours.

Thanks,
JP