PDA

View Full Version : Garage Sale continued

Jon
May 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM
Hi all,
Well my garage-mahal sale has been continued and many items will be at the track the weekend of the first race, included are: 1)Socket sets, 2)screwdrivers, 3) Canopies (may or not make it as it's a waste of time and space to bring them unless someone requests one. 4) Black and Grey quick disconnect plastic wheel chocks 5)All those Marchesini sized Renthral sprockets in various pitches but all 520 chain sizes. As I've raced a twin the last 20 or so years the chance of me having anything bigger (shorter) than a 42 pretty remote so there ya go. 6) Various sets of leathers in size 44-46 US and lastly. Anything else I've got room for

JimWilson29
May 1st, 2013, 03:32 PM
Jon, I'll grab a some Renthal 42t rear sprockets if you have them.

Kingpin
May 1st, 2013, 05:21 PM
Jon,

Not sure if those sprokets are the quick change style for my Duc, but if yes then I am interested in a 40 and 41.

Thanks,
Aaron

AdamandNoahsdad
May 1st, 2013, 07:06 PM
Any pics and $$$ amounts on the leathers? Probably interested in the smallest ones that you have.

Jon
May 2nd, 2013, 04:10 PM
As I have no idea how to post a picture on here I will bring a selection of leathers to the first race as pictures don't really cut it as to correct size. I would be greatly surprized as if any of these would fit your son as these are adult sized leathers. Regardless, feel free to give me a shout at 720-841-6020 and we can see if I have a set that would fit

Jon
May 13th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Well Ive still got some smoking deals on new or like new stuff. Sprockets, leathers, wheel chocks, tools and boxes, a canopy, and the Handroids in Black and white. You indeed can pay more, and can choose to pay taxes and shipping cost but ask yourself why and then call me.Jon@seven two zero ate4one 6020

Jon
May 13th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Well Ive still got some smoking deals on new or like new stuff. Sprockets, leathers, wheel chocks, tools and boxes, a canopy, and the Handroids in Black and white. You indeed can pay more, and can choose to pay taxes and shipping cost but ask yourself why and then call me.Jon@seven two zero ate4one 6020