PDA

View Full Version : MRA Online Entry for Round #1 Opens TODAY 4/24/13 @ 9:00

JimWilson29
April 24th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Great News MRA Racers!

Online Entry for MRA Round #1 at High Plains Raceway opens today, Wednesday April 24th at 9:00 am.

You MUST be a current member to register for races, so if you haven’t completed your license renewal yet, what are you waiting for??

While you’re in your member profile, please ADD your TRANSPONDER #, your SPONSORS, and double check your MEDICAL info too...

The online entry tool is very simple and intuitive so you shouldn’t have any problems... and like before, you MUST enable pop-ups to complete the payment portion thru PayPal.

Go Here at 9:00 am Wednesday and get’cha registered for Round 1:

www.mra-racing.org/memberportal

Click on “Member Login”, enter user ID and Password, then click on the Races tab, then on “Register for an Event”. You’ll figure it out from there I’m sure!

Looking forward to getting the 2013 season kicked off in a couple weeks!

Snowman
April 24th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Jim,
Can you fix the Skill level from Novice to Expert in my form.
Thanks.

Also no popup or tab for the "Races"

JimWilson29
April 24th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Jim,
Can you fix the Skill level from Novice to Expert in my form.
Thanks.

Also no popup or tab for the "Races"

Changed you to Expert.

At 9am you will see a tab called Races with a button called Register for an Event.

Snowman
April 24th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Thanks man...

DOUBLE A
April 24th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Not working yet :)

waiting for baltimore.macusa.net

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 09:13 AM

I crashed the server... was in the middle of sending out the second e-mail blast from racewurx when people started logging in. It thought it had over 1000 users logged in simultaneously.

frick.....

We're working on it on the back end.

Please hold, someone will be right with you. :D

DOUBLE A
April 24th, 2013, 09:17 AM

I crashed the server... was in the middle of sending out the second e-mail blast from racewurx when people started logging in. It thought it had over 1000 users logged in simultaneously.

frick.....

We're working on it on the back end.

Please hold, someone will be right with you. :D

Sweet 1000 peeps, big grids and no money worries! :lol:

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Looks like we're back up. Thanks for your patience... :oops:

bcmoore
April 24th, 2013, 09:37 AM
How do I get my comp #(813) and Skill(novice) entered and is that why NGTO and NGTU do not show up as options?

Thanks
-Brian

WolFeYeZ
April 24th, 2013, 09:41 AM
How do I get my comp #(813) and Skill(novice) entered and is that why NGTO and NGTU do not show up as options?

Thanks
-Brian

I think something similar happened to me too. Userid: Bradm

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 09:43 AM
did you two guys already renew your memberships? If your skill level and comp # aren't there, it likely means you haven't been activated in the system.

Please give first and last name when troubleshooting, we don't know you by your web name or user id.

WolFeYeZ
April 24th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Brad Morris :) and yes, I did renew membership.

bcmoore
April 24th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Brian Moore
Brand new novice, paid for my license and school at the same time

Thanks
-Brian

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 10:15 AM
You both should be good to go now... :D

scott_tiller
April 24th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Tony,

Can you confirm that you got Trina's and I registered for race #1 and that it has been paid for.
After I paid with paypal, it didn't bring me back to the raceworks, and When I check the races, it still shows "open" and allows me to try and pay again.

Thanks,
Scott

scott_tiller
April 24th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Trina Dawson - Novice #186. Registered #143 (per paypal)

Scott Dawson - Novice #196. Registered #145 (per paypal)

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Tony,

Can you confirm that you got Trina's and I registered for race #1 and that it has been paid for.
After I paid with paypal, it didn't bring me back to the raceworks, and When I check the races, it still shows "open" and allows me to try and pay again.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott, help me out by answering the following:

They show as entered in 2 classes and paid. Please see if you can get details on what they mean by "open" and able to pay again. The pay button never goes away as you know. but not sure about the open bit.

scott_tiller
April 24th, 2013, 10:49 AM
If you log out and then log back in and it brings up the main page with your profile.

Under "races", it shows the event for round 1, but on the left side, there is a green circle. If you move your mouse over it, it says open entry. If you click on it, it brings you up the the page where you can pay for it.

I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't like the old system where you had to confirm and then go in and pay for it seperatly.

Hope that makes sense.
Scott
970-691-6065

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks Scott,

Yes, it will allow you to pay again.. and this is intentional for a couple reasons:

1) People may save and logout with the intent of waiting till after payday or something to complete the payment...

2) If the user forgets to allow pop-up PayPal won't open, so this allows people to go back and try again without having to start over.

We plan to have an automated message go out after you complete any transaction in RaceWurx to let you know we've received it, and then ask you to check your PayPal confirm to ensure it went thru.

"Dear Scott, thanks for registering for MRA Round #1 at High Plains. You are entered in the following classes:

xxx
xxx
xxx

Please check your paypal receipt to ensure the payment was successful.

See you at the races!

MRA"

When set up, this will work with BOTH membership renewal, and with the race entry stuff... hope to have that working by Round 2.

Thanks guys and gals for helping us get thru this transition!

JimWilson29
April 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Scott, I show that you and Trina are both paid and confirmed for race 1.

nobasin
April 24th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Tony or Jim,

my 2013 license is paid i just renewed this morn. can you make my membership 'current' so i can sign up for races?

thanks,

mike-

JimWilson29
April 24th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Tony or Jim,

my 2013 license is paid i just renewed this morn. can you make my membership 'current' so i can sign up for races?

thanks,

mike-

Done

Dodd
April 24th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Jim- Can you change my competition number to 911?

Also, it seemed to have crashed a bit during my entry. I tried to log back in and it told me it was locked due to attempted payment. Do I need to try something different or can you unlock it?

Dodd Jacobsen old #458- New #911

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 01:16 PM

Also, it seemed to have crashed a bit during my entry. I tried to log back in and it told me it was locked due to attempted payment. Do I need to try something different or can you unlock it?

What do you mean crashed?

Were you able to get to Paypal, or is that where it failed?

aspenbum
April 24th, 2013, 01:37 PM
I think paypal is messed up on my phone. Can u check my payment? Im driving across the USA right now and wont have access to a cpu for a few days ...

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 01:42 PM
I think paypal is messed up on my phone. Can u check my payment? Im driving across the USA right now and wont have access to a cpu for a few days ...

and you are....???

Please guys, we need your REAL Names not your forum stuff. we can't help you if we don't know who you are.

:?

aspenbum
April 24th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Lol! Ryan Smith

I got through on my third attempt :-)

aspenbum
April 24th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Lol! Ryan Smith

I got through on my third attempt :-)

JimWilson29
April 24th, 2013, 01:52 PM

Dodd, I already had you down with #911 in RaceWurx

aspenbum
April 24th, 2013, 01:54 PM
I could not scroll to amateur gto, can you please add this to my registration?

Ryan Smith #934

T Baggins
April 24th, 2013, 02:22 PM

Ryan Smith #934

You're killing me smalls.....

We will add it, and Rachael will send you an invoice for the difference if you hadn't already tapped out at $250.

:D

Dodd
April 24th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Tony- I was working though the process on my phone. I got a error message saying something about the program being unavailable. I closed the browser and when I logged back on and tried to pay it told me it was locked.

JimWilson29
April 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Tony- I was working though the process on my phone. I got a error message saying something about the program being unavailable. I closed the browser and when I logged back on and tried to pay it told me it was locked.

Your account shows paid and locked. Are you trying to add more classes?

Dodd
April 24th, 2013, 02:36 PM
No- pm on its way.

aspenbum
April 24th, 2013, 03:04 PM

Ryan Smith #934

You're killing me smalls.....

We will add it, and Rachael will send you an invoice for the difference if you hadn't already tapped out at $250.

:D

Awesome dude!!! 1 3/4 thumbs up haha

JimWilson29
April 24th, 2013, 03:04 PM
No- pm on its way.

I will unlock it in a little while. In a training class right now.

Dodd
April 24th, 2013, 03:08 PM
No rush. Thanks for all of you and the rest of the boards hard work on this.

JimWilson29
April 24th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Dodd, try it now.

Dodd
April 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Paid and good to go. Thank you sir!

Dodd

Peanut_EOD
April 24th, 2013, 09:16 PM
I registered and paid for all my races just fine with no problem.

Tony can you enter me a podium finish for one of my races? I'll let you pick the race and podium position.

Thanks,

Peanut #137