PDA

View Full Version : Trailer rack for organizing your stuff

rybo
April 22nd, 2013, 11:41 AM
I got this rack from Crash Lowe who was no longer using it. I am not going to need it, so I offer it up here.

Has room on the top for several sets of tires / spare wheels etc. Then there are two shelves below that are sloped back for storing bins / equipment without having to really tie it down.

It has a section on the end for storing the standard square fuel jugs that we use as well.

If you're interested please send me your email address and I'll send you a couple of pictures.

I gave Crash $100 for it - make me an offer.

Scott

Here is the original description from Crash:

Trailer Rack. I used this inside my trailler and it has a tire/wheel rack accross the top then two shelves below that. The tire rack holds between 7 - 8 sets fo tires depending on what size you are running. The shelves will hold 4 plastic bins each with some space on each side. Also, the shelves are angled so you don't need any straps. Lastly, there is a space welded in front of the shelves that holds 4 fuel jugs. Let me know if you have any questions. $100

jplracing
April 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM
Scott

Can you send me a picture or two?

Thanks

Joe

rybo
April 22nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
Scott

Can you send me a picture or two?

Thanks

Joe

youbetcha - sent to your phone

Scott

chris nami
April 25th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Do you know the deminsions of it? I definitely want it but not sure it will fit.

rybo
April 26th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Bacon-

With the fuel rack it's

94" wide X 22.5" deep X 67" tall

You could easily remove the fuel jug rack and reduce the width to 71.5"

Let me know if you're interested

Scott

nobasin
April 28th, 2013, 08:11 AM
hi scott, shoot me some pics if this is still available. i am building up a new trailer i just got right now and this sounds like a good fit. might be a bit big, but shoot me a couple pics so i can see, if it isnt sold yet. send to mike lakritz at the g mail thingy.

mike

rybo
April 28th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Mike,

Looks like its sold. It'll it falls though ill let you know

Scott