PDA

View Full Version : MOM Round #1 - Split fuel/room

DOUBLE A
April 16th, 2013, 01:22 PM
So I am checking to see if anyone wants to go out to Miller this weekend? Have room for multiple bikes, or I will load my bike in the bed of the truck & leave the trailer.

Staying: Salt lake city airport $56 per night (2 nights - thurs/fri) Has Hottub.

Friday-APEX trackday on west course. $199

Saturday-MOM race Deseret dash GTU/GTO (west course) now has qualifying. $100
Gives MRA Reciprocity 8)

LMK asap

DOUBLE A
April 17th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Going twice...

JimWilson29
April 17th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Aaron, people are afraid to sleep in the same room as you. :lol:

Chadwick929
April 17th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Aaron, people are afraid to sleep in the same room as you. :lol:
I've done it, it's not too bad as long as you can sleep with one eye open. :shock:

DOUBLE A
April 17th, 2013, 10:08 AM
:lol: It's true I was sleep walking in my leathers, sometimes shit gets weird

MotoMatt
April 17th, 2013, 01:08 PM
I wish I could go. Sounds like a fun weekend at the track. Off track is starting to scare me a little.

No doubt it would be good race practice before our opener. I need all I can get.

For now I will just keep honing my skills by playing MotoGP.

Good luck at the race.
Matt

DOUBLE A
April 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM
I wish I could go. Sounds like a fun weekend at the track. Off track is starting to scare me a little.

No doubt it would be good race practice before our opener. I need all I can get.

For now I will just keep honing my skills by playing MotoGP.

Good luck at the race.
Matt

Thanks man, will do! See Jim, I havent scared everyone off...yet.

aspenbum
April 17th, 2013, 06:23 PM
if my bike was race ready id go, but im still waiting on my case guards...

DOUBLE A
April 18th, 2013, 08:38 AM
No worriez, Im packing for miller & leaving at 3. :D

Jon
April 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Dude try and stay out of the gentlemans clubs and bars on your way out and into town and I bet your overall performance will be better than your fairly recent trip to Daytona.LoL though I'm pretty sure you won't find any in Utah, you're not safe until you get out of Wyoming.

Jon
April 18th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Dude try and stay out of the gentlemans clubs and bars on your way out and into town and I bet your overall performance will be better than your fairly recent trip to Daytona.LoL though I'm pretty sure you won't find any in Utah, you're not safe until you get out of Wyoming.

DOUBLE A
April 22nd, 2013, 11:30 AM
LOL I dont know what your talking about 8) & I ended up staying with the Turpin's instead, Dawn would have not of that stripper nonsence you speak of.. :lol:

ticktock4792
April 24th, 2013, 03:21 PM
i know it says trackday but since its on a race forum im still going to ask the question.....is this an open track day or do you have to be race certified?

rybo
April 25th, 2013, 06:00 AM
It was last weekend

ticktock4792
April 25th, 2013, 01:54 PM
It was last weekend

i didnt want to go anyways :(