PDA

View Full Version : 2013 New Racer School

Throttleroller277
April 14th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped out at the school this weekend. It went great!!

Thanks to Fay Myers and High Plains Raceway.

We had a lot of students, which about half of them purchased their race license.

Hope everyone had as good a time as I did!!

Let 2013 begin!! 8)

mauser72
April 14th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Id like to thank you jeff for making this much less intimidating and always responding quickly to any questions I have. The mra has definatley helped me make the decision to make the jump to racing and I will be getting the license once the bike is fully race ready .

Throttle
April 15th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Thank You to the MRA staff, High Plains Raceway and all instructors for putting on an excellant school. A special thanks to Aaron Fisk for the awsome instructions and help!! I learned a lot and had a great time!!
Now if my two brain cells can retain the info, I'll be doing good. :D

Smitty
April 15th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Yeah, it can be difficult to retain everything that gets thrown at you there, especially if this is a new track for you. But, if you can't don't be afraid to ask someone. Most of us are more than willing to help out.

Kingpin
April 15th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks Randy for the positive props, I am glad you enjoyed yourself this weekend. I look forward to your progress this year.
No pressure, just keep it fun and you will do great!
Feel free to look me up anytime for more questions or advice.

tecknojoe
April 16th, 2013, 07:39 AM
I was glad we had a few afternoon sessions to pick up the pace and get an instructor behind us. With only 1 practice session in superstreet last year, it was next to impossible.

It went very well, thank you to everyone that helps with the school. Especially Kevin and Nyles(spelling?)

Joe

bcmoore
April 16th, 2013, 09:05 AM
I want to give a shout out for the entire MRA staff that put on a great school.

I'd also like to thank my coach Nick (NossLou #969).. he was incredibly helpful!!

The only negative comment that I have about the school, is that if the classroom portion is going to be 3 hours, then we should start at 6pm vice 7pm.. Getting home after 11, to turn around and wake up at 4am was a little rough, but maybe that's just me being a wuss...

T Baggins
April 16th, 2013, 09:07 AM
We've tried to start earlier, but then we have issues with people not able to make it in time due to work...

It's good training though... you'll be up till 11 or Midnight every Friday before a race weekend anyway... you'll get used to it - I promise! lol

Mforza
April 16th, 2013, 10:40 AM
We've tried to start earlier, but then we have issues with people not able to make it in time due to work...

It's good training though... you'll be up till 11 or Midnight every Friday before a race weekend anyway... you'll get used to it - I promise! lol

Hah :D so true! :D

ludetech
April 16th, 2013, 11:08 AM
I want to say thanks to everyone of the instructors but especially to Ray Ray for all of his help, I had a blast and I cant wait to race with everyone. I really look forward to being apart of the MRA family.

davy4575
April 19th, 2013, 12:02 AM

Even later if youre hangin out with Brownie

Throttleroller277
April 19th, 2013, 05:54 AM

Even later if youre hangin out with Brownie

:lol: 8)

NossLou
April 22nd, 2013, 03:21 PM
I want to give a shout out for the entire MRA staff that put on a great school.

I'd also like to thank my coach Nick (NossLou #969).. he was incredibly helpful!!

The only negative comment that I have about the school, is that if the classroom portion is going to be 3 hours, then we should start at 6pm vice 7pm.. Getting home after 11, to turn around and wake up at 4am was a little rough, but maybe that's just me being a wuss...

You guys did great and your improvement throughout the day was unreal, especially towards your last session. Looking forward to see you guys both spanking some novice azz this year!