PDA

View Full Version : Speedin' Motorsports is back in 2013!

Speedin' Motorsports
April 11th, 2013, 11:48 AM
YES! We are back to offer the same great trackside support this season! We will travel to ALL the MRA Events with a loaded down trailer to supply you with as many products as we can! We have learned a lot over the last 12 months and made notes along the way. some of the products we will carry at the track all season are ;

-Amsoil
-Ferodo
-Woodcraft (including crash parts)
-BMC
-TechSpec
-Driven
-DID
-Scorpion
-Five Gloves
-Bell
-Racing Optics tearoffs (these are AMAZING!)
-Chicken Hawk
-Lightweight Race Batteries
-Knee Sliders
-Chain Lube
-Brake Fluid
-Water Wetter
AND MORE!

If you need something I don't have listed, NO PROBLEM! Call us, we can get anything you need.

We are also there to Help, if your having issues with bike setup, brake fade or just plum crashed. We are there to help you get going and put the bike back together. We had many successful weekends last year with getting people back on track and not missing their next race. We look forward to doing it again!

Feel free to let me know if I can help you with anything!

Brian @ Speedin' Motorsports - 505-215-0985

Smitty
April 12th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Its starts out with knee sliders and next thing you know you're using Speedin' Motorsports for all of your parts and advice. Can't wait to see you guys back out here.

jeff healy
April 15th, 2013, 09:14 AM
hands down these guys are more willing to help than anyone I have ever met! Hell Brian will find warm soapy water and help you clean dirt out of your calipers at 6am if it will help you make your races! Don't ask where I found the dirt! :)