PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Town have SV Head Gaskets in Stock?

shRED
April 5th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Looking to get the scooter off the lift this weekend (for race school) and I need front head gasket and an AHEM! freeze plug for a Gen 1. I realize the freeze plug is a 22MM, likely NAPA item, but can't find the Head Gasket anywhere.

Any guidance or help would be much appreciated. Thank you!!

J

TRK
April 8th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Get the freeze plug at napa
I am sure you can have the head gasket red labeled to ya

shRED
April 9th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Thanks Shannon - that response definitely means that no one carries them. I will get them overnighted. Thank you!

Jason

Ray-Ray
April 9th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Give Gregg Spears a call 209.923.4684

I'm sure he's got them in stock and overnight them to you. Tell him Ray sent you! :wink:

Jon
April 9th, 2013, 09:54 AM
And tell Greg hello from Jon Glaefke. If you race an SV he's definitely ur goto guy.BTW

shRED
April 9th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks a bunch, you guys are awesome.

J

shRED
April 9th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Greg is awesome, he's taking care of me. If the service manual I just ordered doesn't get here in time, would someone be willing to loan me one for the weekend? I promise we would take good care of it.

Thanks!

Jason

Ray-Ray
April 9th, 2013, 12:19 PM
You can find then
http://mickk.net/motorcycle/documents/3_Engine.pdf

shRED
April 9th, 2013, 02:31 PM
That first one is an adware virus, now on my work computer. Anyone got an adware program? Haha.

I think I'll stick with old fashioned paper before I get robbed of all my financial information...

J

Ray-Ray
April 9th, 2013, 02:35 PM
That first one is an adware virus, now on my work computer. Anyone got an adware program? Haha.

I think I'll stick with old fashioned paper before I get robbed of all my financial information...

J

That was my full intent to gain all access to your bank account so I can fund my race season.

Sorry!!!

shRED
April 9th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Funny! All good. Ray your referral to Glenn was awesome - thanks for that.

Got a hard manual to use - and I think mine will be here by Friday, the fleabayer was quick - thanks guys.

J

rforsythe
April 10th, 2013, 02:34 PM
I have a PDF manual I can send you if you need it. Unfortunately my head gaskets will be +2 overbore otherwise I'd just give you one and get restocked when you got your new one in.