PDA

View Full Version : RV spots at HPR

jeff healy
April 1st, 2013, 04:46 PM
Hey guys I am thinking about relocating this season so I can plug into an RV spot and not have to screw with the generator etc. I know everybody has their set spots and I don't want to upset the cart so thought I would see if any of you over there on the other side of the world can offer me some insight! (and no this is not just so I can be closer to Tony!!) Was ralph always in the end spot on the corner by the middle intersection?? Ralph, hare you coming out still this season?? If all of these things are true, can I reserve your spot ralph!?!? And Jon Glafke do you want to sponsor me for this spot if it means one less noisy generator running all season!?!? lol

Throttleroller277
April 1st, 2013, 05:39 PM
And Jon Glafke do you want to sponsor me for this spot if it means one less noisy generator running all season!?!? lol

Now that is some funny ass shit!!..... and a great idea 8)

Love ya Jon boy!!

Jon
April 1st, 2013, 06:08 PM
yeah you give me tires and you can be in a better neighborhood! I'll even through in some dinner for you every night

Ray-Ray
April 1st, 2013, 06:36 PM
You need to go onto HPR's site and look at the RV calendar Spots are filling up fast for the pull through spots. Only 1 carport has been reserved.

Jon
April 1st, 2013, 09:38 PM
Thanks Ray Ray for the heads up, there are no carports remaining thanks to me :wink:

Jon
April 1st, 2013, 09:56 PM
Unless I read wrong (which I do on occasion due old guys being partially blind) there are still carport space available. It's the RV spots that are hard to come by, Jeff you may just have to rough it out buddy besides I can usually sleep pretty damn peacefully after Saturday and Saturday night's activities.

rforsythe
April 4th, 2013, 04:15 PM
I'll be freeing up an RV pull through I had reserved for the first round. Still holding onto the one I had for the endurance weekend, for now.

jeff healy
April 5th, 2013, 09:52 AM
I would possibly be interested in giving you the money for it if you want to just leave it reserved in your name and then I can just go back to the slums whenever your there!? Mostly thinking round 1 because it would be nice to be able to leave the heater on in the trailer overnight this time of year!

rforsythe
April 8th, 2013, 06:43 AM
That's fine too. Not racing this year, may appear for the 4-hour but that's undecided, so don't wait on me to get your spots for the other 2 HPR rounds.

Jon
April 8th, 2013, 07:47 AM
So what's the verdict Jeff you moving to a better neighborhood or are you gonna be across the street?

jeff healy
April 8th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Movin on UP!! Ill go on there today and get them reserved! Thanks guys!

jeff healy
April 8th, 2013, 08:36 AM
As usual I spoke too soon! I thought that Ralpph was usually in the #1 and #2 spot which is where I would need to be to still do tires and make it work. So.... I guess I will be back with the gang I know in the gravel box across the street still :) It's ok I like it there!! Thanks again for your help guys!!

jbrowning
April 8th, 2013, 09:53 AM
As usual I spoke too soon! I thought that Ralpph was usually in the #1 and #2 spot which is where I would need to be to still do tires and make it work. So.... I guess I will be back with the gang I know in the gravel box across the street still :) It's ok I like it there!! Thanks again for your help guys!!

Hey Jeff, I'm in spot #2 for the season. But it looks like I won't be getting to the track till after all the bigger trailers show up so I will probably talk to Glen about moving me to another spot that is easier for me to get into without hitting someone elses trailer. So that should free up spot #2 for you.

See you all this weekend.
Jim

jeff healy
April 8th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Well in that case... game on again!?!? Jim do you have that spot reserved for all the HPR rounds already??

jbrowning
April 8th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Well in that case... game on again!?!? Jim do you have that spot reserved for all the HPR rounds already??

Hey Jeff, yes I do have it for all the MRA rounds at HPR. I will send Glen a pm and let him know whats going on. :)

Jim

jeff healy
April 8th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Sounds great! And I can send you the money for it or him which ever is easier for both of you! Jon, you lucked out!! So next question for all you RV experts, I didn't see the new rider trackday on there as a day rental, is there a way to reserve this spot for that day as well to have power fot the day??

scott_tiller
April 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Jeff,

I think for track days, it is 1st come - 1st served.

Glad you are going to make it, I need tires. :)

Scott and Trina

jeff healy
April 9th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Thanks Scott! See you soon and now you will know where to find me!

jbrowning
April 9th, 2013, 04:52 PM
PM sent to you Jeff.