PDA

View Full Version : Quick Shifter SWAP HELP A BROTHA OUT!

NossLou
March 26th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Well I thought I'd give this a shot before I went off searching for a new one... I have a push quick shifter.... I had to get rid of my custom crashed rear sets and ended up getting a set of woodcrafts requiring a pull shifter... Any one want to swap that needs a push rather than pull dyno jet quick shifter that is in great shape? Mine is in excellent shape as well... Lemme know

scott_tiller
March 26th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Give me a call. I just picked up a bike with a quickshift and will not be using it. I don't know if it is push or pull. Maybe you can figure it out.

Scott
970-691-6065
Novice #196

NossLou
March 26th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Scott,

when you shift from 1 to 2 or shifting up a gear which way is your rod moving towards the quick shifter... or away... easiest way to tell or just take a pic... Its eiher compressing or extending the sensor... compressing is push...extending is pull...clear as mud?

Also what bike did you pick up duder!

scott_tiller
March 26th, 2013, 03:28 PM
I just picked up Greg Greenwood's old R6 from Faster. I just pulled the shifter and it is a pull. Give me your # and I can text you a picture to see if what I have will work for you.

Scott
970-691-6065

NossLou
March 26th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Will do. You don't want a quickshifter on your bike?

spideyrdr
March 31st, 2013, 08:43 AM
Not sure if you're still looking but:

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/wtt-bazzaz-pull-sensor-for-push-sensor/

Not sure why the URL has 'bazzaz' in there, the guy posted "I have a pull Dynojet sensor and now need push type. Looking for a straight up trade, everyone pays their own shipping."

NossLou
April 15th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Scott,

Thank you I'm glad it all worked out!

scott_tiller
April 15th, 2013, 03:07 PM
No problem.