PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Pit-Bull Contingency Program

JimWilson29
February 24th, 2013, 06:41 PM
The MRA and Pit-Bull are pleased to announce a 2013 Contingency program for racers using Pit-Bull products. The MRA would like to thank Pit-Bull for their support of our organization.

For 2013 Contingency with MRA we will be paying in the following classes:
NoviceGTU, NoviceGTO, Middleweight Supersport, Heavyweight Supersport, Open Supersport, Lightweight Grand Prix, Supertwins GTO, Race of the Rockies GTU, Race of the Rockies GTO

For 2013 Contingency this year, Pit-Bull are willing to payout End of the Year Championships:
$200 for 1st place,
$100 for 2nd place,
$50 for 3rd place.

Our Rider Requirements are:
1. Must use at least one of the following Pit Bull products in the paddock: stands, sprockets, or steering stabilizers.
2. Pit Bull decals must be displayed on each side of the bike.
3. Must list Pit Bull Products as a sponsor. May NOT list Powerstands/PSR-USA as a sponsor at any time.
4. Minimum average of (6) entries per class for payout.

***Brand Exclusion Requirement: Pit Bull will not provide contingency sponsorship to any racer applying for PowerStands/PSR-USA contingency (or listing them as a sponsor) in your organization. Racers can decide at the beginning of the season which brand they want to pursue contingency from.

http://www.pit-bull.com/

JimWilson29
February 20th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Hey gang, a quick update on 2013 Pit-Bull contingency and why no one has been paid as of yet: The person that has handled contingency the past few years at Pit-Bull is no longer with them and apparently none of the results that I had submitted at the end of last season were passed on to the guy that is now handling it. I have spoken with them today and I have resent the results. Hopefully those of you that should have received contingency from Pit-Bull will be getting it soon.