PDA

View Full Version : Who is ready to rumble????

TRK
February 21st, 2013, 07:12 PM
Bikes are a mess. Trailer isn't ready. It is snowing outside. My oldest daughter is running around like a maniac. My youngest daughter is just starting to roll over. My dogs are busy eating rat poison (yes, they should be ok). It is snowing outside..............I am so ready to get my race on! Who's with me?

Mohammer

Peanut_EOD
February 21st, 2013, 10:22 PM
I am. Get your ass on a little bike and come to the dark side where all the fun is!

Ray-Ray
February 22nd, 2013, 06:14 AM
Bikes are a mess. Trailer isn't ready. It is snowing outside. My oldest daughter is running around like a maniac. My youngest daughter is just starting to roll over. My dogs are busy eating rat poison (yes, they should be ok). It is snowing outside..............I am so ready to get my race on! Who's with me?

Mohammer

ME ME ME! BUT! My bike does not run!, It's snowing outside, My back is a mess, I have no money for tires or race fuel.

BUT DAMN! This has been a LONG winter! Can't it me MAY already? I wanna race!!

DOUBLE A
February 22nd, 2013, 08:54 AM
LETS RIDE BROTHA I HEAR YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aspenbum
February 22nd, 2013, 02:37 PM
I just got my new exo suit from scorpion and i wore it around the house for about 37 hours. Then i got my helmet on and sat on my bike in the semi-warm garage and practiced body position. I got so excited making motorcycle sounds and twisting the throttle that i almost tipped the bike over on the stands.

jeff healy
February 25th, 2013, 08:40 AM
god its good to hear that I'm not the only one that is scattered, totally not ready, and broke already! Lets GO!!!

rforsythe
February 25th, 2013, 09:42 AM
I just got my new exo suit from scorpion and i wore it around the house for about 37 hours. Then i got my helmet on and sat on my bike in the semi-warm garage and practiced body position. I got so excited making motorcycle sounds and twisting the throttle that i almost tipped the bike over on the stands.

Take about $500 in clean crisp bills, roll them up, and light them on fire next to your bike. NOW you're simulating real racing!

-TK-
February 25th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Finally got a truck and have been prepping my bike already! Looking to get off the spectator's bench and to do some super street this season. Hard to commit to a license at this point with our new baby, but I need to scratch my itch this summer!

ludetech
February 25th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Im ready, finally picked up a bike and going down the checklist getting ready. Its going to come fast for us broke racers haha.

Wayniac
February 25th, 2013, 09:26 PM

Take about $500 in clean crisp bills, roll them up, and light them on fire next to your bike. NOW you're simulating real racing!

Do it 7 times and you can simulate a whole season! Bahahahaha.

TRK
February 25th, 2013, 09:57 PM
I am still looking for my can.........hope I didn't lose it!

Jon
February 26th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Yeah I'll be heading down to Roebling Road outside Suvanna GA just next week to begin the bleeding of my bank account, little CCS/ASRA preseason action. Thanks Stewart Ackin-Cade for helping make this happen!

ducati7044
February 27th, 2013, 08:37 AM
HAHAHAHA! This time of year, racing consumes my life!!!

Tumbleweed
March 3rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
Bought my bike for the season in October and still have not done one single thing to it. I'm all about the last minute week rush to some how find a way to get all the shit done that was supposed to get done over the winter. Most likely I'll wait till beginning of May to actually pull the motor apart and look inside. Haha. Then I'll show up to the first race after not riding a street bike for over 2 years without even practicing on this bike. Then I'm gonna beat Shannon in every race we are in together.

Shit....Nevermind, that was just the really cool dream I was having last night. Everything else other that the last sentence will be true. Dam you Shannon, slow the fuck down.

TRK
March 3rd, 2013, 11:57 PM
I will bet you win a championship this year :D .

At least your bike is together. Mine......not together.

Just-Us Racing
March 4th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Bike is ready... Waiting on a new set of Blood Nickel Leathers from Nate and then I say it is go time! :D

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/285363_341635075942301_707394000_n.jpg

T Baggins
March 5th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Bike is still wrecked due to Hollywood humping me onto the straight at PPIR Round 7, but the motor is rebuilt and ready to run.

Currently covered in 1/2 inch of dust due to the remodel at home... but otherwise should be ready-ish.

Can't effin believe it's that time again already!

TRK
March 5th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Nope......

sheispoison
March 5th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Not even close...