PDA

View Full Version : Who's up for some pre-season testing (racing)?

aitkensr
February 16th, 2013, 08:40 PM
All,
I don't know about you all, but I'm ready to go racing!! I'm trying to get out to Savannah, GA for the Mar 8-9 weekend race at Roebling Road with CCS. For those that have not been there before, it's a very flowing track with barely one bus-stop turn on the track. It's an absolute blast to ride and will really force you to work on your cornering speed.

I've got the time off from work and the rig to haul some bikes. I'm looking for folks that may be interested in either going with me or sending their bikes/gear and flying out to meet me there. I've got one guy from CA that's looking to send his bike and then fly out. But I need 1-2 more people to split the gas bill with to make it worth it. I'm not looking to make money on this deal, just splitting gas is all.

If I can get 2 more people to go, I expect the bill to only be $250 each. The more I get, the cheaper it becomes. In my little trailer, I have room for 2 regular sized bikes and another small bike like a Moriwaki or RS125. Plenty of room for gear too. If I get a lot of interest, I can hook up my big trailer and haul out probably 6 big bikes and gear, plus a few little bikes.

I need to get this set up in the next week or so in order to nail down all of the logistics. Let me know if you are at all interested.

Jon
February 18th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Hey Stewart,
I Pm'd you in reference to this

Jon
February 18th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Hey,
I also BTW have a Sprinter that may make the trip even cheaper if just the two of us were to go. It's the bigger model and has many cross country excursions under it's belt and a rather kick ass Stereo/DVD player to make those trips even more fun.
Anyhow just a thought and as you said, I am also into getting any plans shored up ASAP as I need to make arrangements as well.
Cheers,
Jon