PDA

View Full Version : NEED BEFORE THE 8TH!

DingleBerns
March 24th, 2007, 12:57 PM
I need a fiberglass tail section for a 03-05 R6. Looking for a used one that is in good shape or one that does not need a lot of work first. PM me with price and condition please!

Oh wait, I also need a new yoshimura exhaust system. Headers are fine, it's just the 4 into 2 piece and everything on back. Let me know what you got.

Thanks! Learning is expensive!

TBSgraphics
March 24th, 2007, 01:08 PM
I need a fiberglass tail section for a 03-05 R6. Looking for a used one that is in good shape or one that does not need a lot of work first. PM me with price and condition please!

Oh wait, I also need a new yoshimura exhaust system. Headers are fine, it's just the 4 into 2 piece and everything on back. Let me know what you got.

Thanks! Learning is expensive!

I have a new primered/unpainted tail for your bike...
also have the sato's set aside for you...

Call
Frank
303-947-4901

hcr25
March 24th, 2007, 01:35 PM
wheres the pictures?
Are you ok?

DingleBerns
March 24th, 2007, 11:43 PM
I didn't take any pictures but let me tell you, It looked bad. But when you actually looked at it, it was a broken subframe, tank, and exhaust. Sounds like a lot but if you saw the bike, its really not. Im fine, nothing happened to me, its just the damn dirt that made my bike endo a couple of times that made everything 100 times worse. I've learned from my mistakes so hopefully I wont make the same mistake (leaning hard and leaning the bike hard is a bad combination, especially when your rolling back on the throttle!) The new paint job is fine except for the tail section which won't be a big deal. But I still love the sport and I want to keep learning! Thanks to everyone who came up and asked if I was ok. I appreciate it. She will be done before the 8th so I will be at the school.

Derek

Lel399
March 25th, 2007, 09:17 AM
I know we have a used yoshimura exhaust, subframe and brand new tail (though im not sure if the tail is superbike tail or not, and if it is being sold as a set or not)

Im fine, nothing happened to me, its just the damn dirt that made my bike endo a couple of times that made everything 100 times worse.

a year ago the bike would have been flying into some big old rocks there... its lucky it was just dirt!

give me a call monday 720.352.4775

jason

Throttleroller277
March 26th, 2007, 11:34 AM
I've learned from my mistakes so hopefully I wont make the same mistake (leaning hard and leaning the bike hard is a bad combination, especially when your rolling back on the throttle!)

Derek

Oh DingleBerns!
That is a good combination, when it is executed correctly!!! Did you seriously just say that??!! Did you not listen to a thing we talked about at the track?? Oh...that's right.....you're DingleBerns! Of course not!! 8)

DingleBerns
March 26th, 2007, 12:05 PM
that's what I was trying to get at, that I didn't do it correctly. Everything everyone said is still fresh in my head!

dave.gallant
March 26th, 2007, 12:52 PM
that's what I was trying to get at, that I didn't do it correctly. Everything everyone said is still fresh in my head!

So, for the benefit of the rest of us:

Should we read this thread to mean you crashed at Pueblo during your last outting there, and are now looking for parts to repair the bike?

You do know you can't crash during the MRA school, or your shiny new 1118 number will be given to the highest bidder...

:D

DingleBerns
March 26th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Yes, thanks for the info dave. Don't wory, I have a good coach and team behind me!

dave.gallant
March 26th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Yes, thanks for the info dave. Don't wory, I have a good coach and team behind me!

That first part was more of a question.

Did you throw your toy down at Pueblo?

DingleBerns
March 26th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Look at the first word in my last post...I took it as a question.... :D

JOHNNYLAW
March 26th, 2007, 01:21 PM
I'll start the bidding for #118, first $100 takes it, otherwise haaaa haaaa IT'S ALL MINE!!!!!!! :twisted:

dave.gallant
March 26th, 2007, 01:27 PM
$105

DingleBerns
March 26th, 2007, 01:31 PM
I take checks and paypal. Winning bidder please pm me with their info....

JOHNNYLAW
March 26th, 2007, 01:36 PM
DB, you shoulda stuck around a little longer to see what number is already on my racebike..... Posession being 9/10'ths and all, do I hear $150??

DingleBerns
March 26th, 2007, 01:37 PM
I know I have 20/20 vision, and that 43 does not look anything like 118! :D

dave.gallant
March 26th, 2007, 01:42 PM
$150

JOHNNYLAW
March 26th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Ask around!! Start w/ Ari and Casey. I'm not runnin' 43! I was just across from them at Pueblo, 20/20 my ass!!!!!! Bid's $150 to you Bernsie!!

Ray-Ray
March 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM
:D :D :D

dragos13
March 26th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Ask around!! Start w/ Ara and Casey. I'm not runnin' 43! I was just across from them at Pueblo, 20/20 my ass!!!!!! Bid's $150 to you Bernsie!!

i did see #118 on smitty's bike, i can vouch for that.

JOHNNYLAW
Prof. Brown saw it too!! :twisted:

No bid Ray-Ray? You disappoint me dude!

Throttleroller277
Oh DingleBerns!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Like Smitty said "You should have stuck around longer" He does indeed have the 118 on his bike!
And Besides what are you trying to accept payment for??? He has the number, not you!!! Fool!

DingleBerns
March 26th, 2007, 01:52 PM
that's alright, I'll just pick a different number....

Ray-Ray
March 26th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Damn! I forgot to bid!

$200

JOHNNYLAW
March 26th, 2007, 02:01 PM
$200 to you Berns!! Come on, I'm almost to a set of tires!! :twisted:

dave.gallant
March 26th, 2007, 02:11 PM
For the record, I was over at Smitty's shop last week, and I saw his new numbers with my own eyes.

That said, I am the highest bidder so far. :D

JOHNNYLAW
March 26th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Ray-Ray's in for 2 bills, Mr. G!! To ya!

dave.gallant
March 26th, 2007, 02:35 PM
OK, $200 and I'll throw in one of these:

http://www.mra-racing.org/temp/Donkey_Punch.jpg

DingleBerns
March 26th, 2007, 02:54 PM
have fun with your new number or proceeds...

JOHNNYLAW
March 26th, 2007, 03:01 PM
The boxing gloves are a nice touch! Are they included with the deal?? Otherwise.... $300 to you Berns! :twisted:

Throttleroller277
March 26th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Nice photo......DingleBerns even has that "Shit Eatin'" Grin on his face just prior to "The Punch" too! 8)

Lurch
March 26th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Dear Mr. Dingleberns,

Even though I haven't meet you yet I have meet many of others just like you over the years. Please take my advice. Find your needed parts repaint your shining new toy and lay low till April 8th. On April 8th listen to what your instructor has to say. He/she has prolly forgot more then you will learn that day. Ask as many questions as you like. If at lunch you find yourself with a new instructor you are either A. Really fast B. Really Slow or C. Really annoying. If after lunch you find yourself with the same instructor you must be doing something right but don't let it go to your head.

Now run the mock race remember it's a mock race no points no trophy and no bragging just finish it. After the race talk to your instructor see what you did right and what you did wrong. Pack your stuff up go find T-Bag and request a number don't tell anyone before hand what number you want because I know these clowns, they will change their number just because. Hell if we could run letters after a number there would be 118A-Z the first raceday. Now drive home with a fealing that you accomplished the first big step.

On the first race day run the 2-4 races that you can and hope for the best. If you happen to finish on the podium I'm sure some people will come by and congratulate you but remember it's still very early in the season and many things can and will happen. Grab your plaque and pack your stuff drink a beer and drive home.

If you happen to be able to do the above for the entire season and not turn your bike into a pile of shit, drain your bank account, or extent your credit way past what you will be able to payoff before the 2008 season. You may get a chance to stand up at the banquet and thank the people who helped you this season.

Then and only then will your number start to stand out. Believe me people will start to know you by your number. Then you can start to tell them the story behind your number. My first number was my first dogs birthday just to let you know that is how some people pick a number.

Then if you are really lucky there will be some new novice just like you in 08 and you can then join Gallant, Mr Brown, and Smitty if giving that guy the business. But until then I would just lay low and let your riding do the talking which from what I gather is not say much so far.

Lurch

akuretz
March 26th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Damn I miss having you around the track more often, Lurch. :lol:

polar x
March 26th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Derek, listen to Lurch. He speaks volumes with wisdom. He was an important part of my first year and I will say that with out his help, wisdom, guidance, and humor I would have been up shit creek. He and Ray Ray made my first year easier than it should have been for a new guy.

Don't get caught up in all this razing, just show up, be safe and ride.

Chris

DingleBerns
March 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks guys.

Ashli
March 27th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Dear Mr. Dingleberns,

Even though I haven't meet you yet I have meet many of others just like you over the years. Please take my advice. Find your needed parts repaint your shining new toy and lay low till April 8th. On April 8th listen to what your instructor has to say. He/she has prolly forgot more then you will learn that day. Ask as many questions as you like. If at lunch you find yourself with a new instructor you are either A. Really fast B. Really Slow or C. Really annoying. If after lunch you find yourself with the same instructor you must be doing something right but don't let it go to your head.

Now run the mock race remember it's a mock race no points no trophy and no bragging just finish it. After the race talk to your instructor see what you did right and what you did wrong. Pack your stuff up go find T-Bag and request a number don't tell anyone before hand what number you want because I know these clowns, they will change their number just because. Hell if we could run letters after a number there would be 118A-Z the first raceday. Now drive home with a fealing that you accomplished the first big step.

On the first race day run the 2-4 races that you can and hope for the best. If you happen to finish on the podium I'm sure some people will come by and congratulate you but remember it's still very early in the season and many things can and will happen. Grab your plaque and pack your stuff drink a beer and drive home.

If you happen to be able to do the above for the entire season and not turn your bike into a pile of shit, drain your bank account, or extent your credit way past what you will be able to payoff before the 2008 season. You may get a chance to stand up at the banquet and thank the people who helped you this season.

Then and only then will your number start to stand out. Believe me people will start to know you by your number. Then you can start to tell them the story behind your number. My first number was my first dogs birthday just to let you know that is how some people pick a number.

Then if you are really lucky there will be some new novice just like you in 08 and you can then join Gallant, Mr Brown, and Smitty if giving that guy the business. But until then I would just lay low and let your riding do the talking which from what I gather is not say much so far.

Lurch

I love you Lurch :lol:

Bueller999
March 27th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Thank you Lurch!

Lel399
March 29th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Dear Mr. Dingleberns,

Lurch

that might be the best post i have ever seen on a forum.

1ofTheBoys
April 1st, 2007, 09:36 AM
Ask around!! Start w/ Ari and Casey. I'm not runnin' 43! I was just across from them at Pueblo, 20/20 my ass!!!!!! Bid's $150 to you Bernsie!!

I think I would like to have number 118, can you have Susie put that on my application. I will send a pm with my high bid.

JOHNNYLAW
April 2nd, 2007, 06:29 PM
You're in!! Hear that, Berns?? New player in the 118 sweepstakes!! :twisted: