PDA

View Full Version : Commuter car.

January 31st, 2013, 03:45 PM
Job transfer has me making the drive to DIA from COS. looking for an older civic, corolla, integra, etc. something good on gas. I'll probably just find something on CL but thought I'd hit up the club first.

seann137@gmail.com

Jon
January 31st, 2013, 06:30 PM
What are you gonna be an SOV. I'd look for a rideshare if I were you I'm sure you aren't the only one making that commute

January 31st, 2013, 10:54 PM
Air traffic controllers work odd hours. I doubt I'd find someone to carpool with.

Come on Jon, don't you have a sweet little ride in your fleet that you want to donate to the cause.

Jon
February 1st, 2013, 08:11 PM
Yeah how about a 1966 MGB roadster, you'll look very sporty as you drive drice up C-470 with fucking icecycles coming out your mouth.
The heater fan running with the equvilent of a hurd of mice full speed and that's with the top up and your farts to warm the air!
But regardless it's your's for a cool 20K!
Good cheap cars are harder and harder to find in an economy like this, even harder when your looking for a donation. :lol:

Jon
February 1st, 2013, 08:13 PM
Seriously thugh, you could try and talk my wife out of her 2012 Honda Civic. If you can come up with a good enough case and take over the payments I'm sure she'd give it some thought.