PDA

View Full Version : Board of Directors Position Open: Rider Rep - Press

rybo
January 10th, 2013, 11:26 AM
MRA Members -

As I announced at the General Meeting last night I am not going to be able to fulfill my duties as a rider rep for 2013.

As a result the position:

Rider Rep - Press / Contingency

Is open and the Board of Directors will be taking applications from interested parties to fill it.

The application period will run from now until the 25th of January. At that time qualified individuals will be selected for interview by the board of directors at their next meeting on February 4th 2013.

This position requires that you be a rider / racer in the MRA and it would be best that you had some teaching / instructing experience on a motorcycle. At a minimum, you would be expected to have "above average riding skill" as you will be instructing new riders and Superstreet. Additionally your role will include representing the MRA in print and social media as well as being an advocate for riders on the board of directors.

There are at least 2 meeting requirements per month, board and general, (some months have more...) and attendance at each of the MRA Race Events and School is mandatory as well.

I can say that serving on the board of directors has been immensely rewarding, but it is also a lot of work. The current board is a pleasure to work with, professional, innovative and truly committed.

If you are interested in this position, but have further questions please feel free to reach out to me.

If you would like to be considered for this position please let our president, Tony Baker know. You can submit a letter of interest to him at mra21(at)hotmail.com

Thank you

Scott