PDA

View Full Version : Want a Chance to Race an XR in the AMA?

GerrySignorelli
January 7th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm considering putting together a program to lease out my Harley XR1200's for you to race in the AMA schedule. I have been able to learn a lot about the XR's after racing them the last two years in the full AMA schedules. You would be using the exact same equipment I used to break into the top-five and qualify 5th at Indy with. The bikes can be rented for certain events or the whole year. We design a program to fit your needs (bike, crew, transportation, etc.) The price of the deal will vary depending on what we set up (hiring crew and other items). I would be at all the rounds racing an XR or sportbike so I'll be there to support with experience I've gained on the bikes at the different tracks over the past couple years. The racing is all spec (same bikes, stock motors, gearing, tires, fuel, ecu) so it can get really good. Please let me know if you or someone you know has serious interest in this and we can start discussion. Come on! Get on one and give it a go. In addition to the great and unique racing, you will be joining our efforts to help the Make-A-Wish Foundation too!

If you have interest, please take a minute to fill out the form via the link below. Once I receive that information, I will formulate a price quote for the program you want.

Hi everyone,

I'm considering putting together a program to lease out my Harley XR1200's for you to race in the AMA schedule. I have been able to learn a lot about the XR's after racing them the last two years in the full AMA schedules. You would be using the exact same equipment I used to break into the top-five and qualify 5th at Indy with. The bikes can be rented for certain events or the whole year. We design a program to fit your needs (bike, crew, transportation, etc.) The price of the deal will vary depending on what we set up (hiring crew and other items). I would be at all the rounds racing an XR or sportbike so I'll be there to support with experience I've gained on the bikes at the different tracks over the past couple years. The racing is all spec (same bikes, stock motors, gearing, tires, fuel, ecu) so it can get really good. Please let me know if you or someone you know has serious interest in this and we can start discussion. Come on! Get on one and give it a go. In addition to the great and unique racing, you will be joining our efforts to help the Make-A-Wish Foundation too!

If you have interest, please take a minute to fill out the form via the link below. Once I receive that information, I will formulate a price quote for the program you want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFJLM2h0SG9zSWljZk5ob2YtaUFaU 2c6MQ

All the best,

Gerry "Sigs" Signorelli
Racing for a Wish
AMA ##88

719-285-9808
gerry@racingforawish.com

All the best,

Gerry "Sigs" Signorelli
Racing for a Wish
AMA ##88

719-285-9808
gerry@racingforawish.com

GerrySignorelli
January 7th, 2013, 02:08 PM
oh and please email or call me if interested.

Gerry Signorelli

GerrySignorelli
February 8th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Update!

I am in Vegas this weekend. I brought an XR for a racer named Marcello to test. He did well on it today and had a successful test experiencing the Harley! We are full go for this program this year. We want to provide you with the chance to throw a leg over, have at it in a fair spec class, and not have to worry about the huge investment, building of bikes, maintenance, logistics, or carrying inventory.

We also will have it set up so that each renter can bring on their own sponsors. You can utilize the tank and tail for advertising space and show them off at the events with signage. We have a great graphics guy doing our wraps so you get us the logos you want and we'll have the bikes wrapped for you personally when you show up for the weekend. They look great.

We also have a few fun things happening with the program and kids. We just brought Strider on board and will have their bikes available at events for kids to try. The balance bikes are the best way for the kids to learn and parents will be able to bring the kids over to have a try. I'm considering becoming a dealer for them as well so please let me know if you might be interested in a bike for your kid. I'd like to get an idea of how much demand there may be out there.

So who wants to be a part of it all? I have a few spots left for select races. Email me or call me if you'd like to learn more. 719-285-9808 or gerry@racingforawish.com

Thanks!

ducati7044
February 9th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Marcello is a full-on fast guy!!! I watched him beat beat some of the best including Michael Barnes on a 250 at Daytona. It'll be a treat to watch him race an XR!!