PDA

View Full Version : Stripper recruitment drive

Timmay!
March 18th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Now that I have your attention, I need some folks who live in the Colo Spgs\ Pueblo area to help with the distribution of the cornerworker recruitment cards.
Glenn#62 has the design and is going to go to print. Kip has made the card holders.
Tawny, Glenn, Derek... I believe you mentioned a desire to help distribute? Please confirm. If there are others, and I need others, please post.
I don't know how yet, but I will be rewarding all those who have helped in this endeavor. and no, not anything like that :roll:

glenngsxr
March 18th, 2007, 11:07 AM
absolutely!

DingleBerns
March 18th, 2007, 11:28 AM
I don't live near there but I am willing to do it to help out the club. Glenn let me know when your done and we can meet and pass some out.

glenngsxr
March 18th, 2007, 02:15 PM
sounds good.

St. Hubbins
March 18th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Timmay,
I'm in Pueblo almost every weekend. I can distribute down there if needed. I'll be back in Colorado(Pueblo) Wednesday then I'll be back in Denver on Saturday. I'll PM you with my contact info.

Timmay!
March 18th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Good deal, thanks for your help. Glenn will have them, so we need to get you two together...

St. Hubbins
March 18th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Timmay, There are some who call you....Tim?

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail166.jpg

Timmay!
March 18th, 2007, 05:56 PM
NONE SHALL PASS :!:

rybo
April 9th, 2007, 09:24 AM
NONE SHALL PASS :!: (except when executing a late braking maneuver in turn four while running slick tires on a 17" rim and counting to three before conducting the pass. Three shall be the number counted, and the number counted shall be three. Not four, not two, unless then proceeding onto three. Five is right out)