PDA

View Full Version : lots of used bodywork

singletrack_mind
November 28th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I've got a whole lot of used bodywork siting in my garage. Basic descriptions below. I don't know what each thing will cost to ship, so what I will do is box it up and mail it to you, tell you what you owe afterwards. I have pix of all this stuff, so if you are interested, PM me.

1995 RS250 upper, good condition-$50

2003 GSXR 1000 Sharkskins upper, good condition, pro paint-$SOLD

2003 GSXR 1000 Sharkskins lower, good condition, black gelcoat-$SOLD

2003 GSXR 1000 instrument mount & fairing bracket, Vortex. This has two horizontal pins for supporting unstrument cluster, don’t know if it works with stock. Flat black, light weight, straight. The only mount points are the mirror ears on the upper.-$SOLD

2003 GSXR 1000 instrument mount & fairing bracket, Woodcraft(?): This seems designed for a different instrument cluster, looks more like stock gauges. There is a little tweakage of the instrument holder, and some of the replaceable aluminum tube fairing stays are not perfectly straight. All very useable though. Has solid nose screw mount, upper and lower body mounting arms.-$SOLD

Ducati 916 OEM tail section. Fairly scuffed, but not crashed. Good condition, stock finish & decals. This came off bike production number 837, one of the first in the USA.-$25

Ducati 916 Sebimoto bodywork, full set with windscreen. Upper and tail section are carbon-kevlar in very good condition; tail section never used. Unpainted. Upper had a number plate stuck on it, but un-painted, clean. Sides panels are fiberglass with a strip of carbon-kevlar reinforcing along one edge, spray painted flat black. Belly pan is carbon, unpainted, and in rough shape. Looks like bike was high-centered at the top of a ramp. Fixable though, even useable as is.-$SOLD

Ducati 916 lowers. Black, solid condition but cosmetically rough. Small amount of rash on one side-$25

Ducati 916 lowers. Red, road rash, two spots ground down a bit, but useable with sanding & paint.-$25

Ducati 916 lowers. Yellow, black, silver paint. Heavy road rash on one side, fixable but rough.-$25

Ducati 916 OEM front fender, yellow, good condition, but one reflector broken. Has brake hose cross-over clip.-$25

Ducati 916 OEM front fender, red, good condition, no reflectors or brake hose cross-over clip.-$25

jplracing
November 29th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Pm sent

ffohcyaw
November 29th, 2012, 09:08 AM
PM sent

ffohcyaw
November 29th, 2012, 05:34 PM
For some dumb reason my pm to you this morning is stuck in my outbox.

I'm interested in the 2003 gsxr upper and potentially lower. let me know if it's still avail?

Thanks.

markt
November 29th, 2012, 06:17 PM
PM sent

Mforza
November 29th, 2012, 08:50 PM
For some dumb reason my pm to you this morning is stuck in my outbox.

I'm interested in the 2003 gsxr upper and potentially lower. let me know if it's still avail?

Thanks.

It stays in outbox untill the other person opens it :)