PDA

View Full Version : 04/05 GSXR600/750 bodywork set

lwracer
March 15th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Race or street stuff.

DingleBerns
March 15th, 2007, 08:57 AM
If you want a brand new set and a nice paint job contact Scott and www.morseracing.com.

Throttleroller277
March 15th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Ohhhhhhh DingleBerns!!!!!!!!!!!!! ](*,) ](*,)

dave.gallant
March 15th, 2007, 11:16 AM
I think what Jeff is trying to say is:

If lwracer is Scott B, then he has been around the block many many times and knows everyone at the track (and is a fast-as-heck rider to boot).

So, he knows who Scott Morse is and what he sells.

:D

DingleBerns
March 15th, 2007, 11:43 AM
I didn't know who he was, so I was just trying to work for my sponsor and build a relationship through referrals...

but obviously If i would have known who he was, I wouldn't have said anything.

Thanks for the info!

Throttleroller277
March 15th, 2007, 12:35 PM
OHHH DingleBerns!!!!!! 8)

dave.gallant
March 15th, 2007, 02:03 PM
OHHH DingleBerns!!!!!! 8)

I think what Jeff is now trying to say is:

Much of the reason people look for regarding a product of service is because they do not have any experience with that particular product. They are looking for someone who:

A) Has dealt with the product in question in some way/shape/form
B) Has possibly dealt with a competitive product as to be able to give pros & cons
C) Has actually used the product during its intended usage (like, you know, an actual race weekend)

Credibility comes through having someone who has used many competing products in the sport for many years, and then can say "I have used Sharkskinz, Armor Bodies, HotBodies, and Cheetah over the last 10 years, but nothing compares to Morse Racing Products"

So, why Jeff is banging his head against a brick wall is because while he is pleased with your enthusiasm, you have yet to actually go roadracing so the above 3 qualifications have yet to be met.

JimWilson29
March 15th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Credibility comes through having someone who has used many competing products in the sport for many years, and then can say "I have used Sharkskinz, Armor Bodies, HotBodies, and Cheetah over the last 10 years, but nothing compares to Morse Racing Products"

Similiar to Tony Baker recommending a good food for goats.

Throttleroller277
March 15th, 2007, 02:15 PM
=D> Dave!!! =D> =D> 8)

lwracer
March 15th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Holy smokes you can tell it's the off-season....

If I wasn't so cheap (an addition to slow and dumb) I would got see MR. Morse.

Scott

Throttleroller277
March 15th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Scott,

Go to DingleBerns' profile, and view all his 299 post....in the last 5 months, and you will 100% understand that it's not just an off season thing............. it's DingleBerns!! 8)

DingleBerns
March 15th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the info Dave! :D