PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity to race in the AMA!

GerrySignorelli
November 26th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm considering putting together a program to lease out my Harley XR1200's for you to race in the AMA schedule. I'm currently feeling out a demand for this throughout the U.S. before fully developing the program. I have been able to learn a lot about the XR's after racing them the last two years in the full AMA schedules. You would be using the exact same equipment I used to break into the top-five and qualify 5th at Indy with. I'm hoping to get riders signed up for the whole year, but if a few come to me and as a group take the whole year, that is fine too. The price of the deal will vary depending on what we set up (hiring crew and other items). I'd like to set it up so that you as a racer can show up and ride it. Just get yourself to the track. I would be at all the rounds racing a sportbike so I'll be there to support with experience I've gained on the bikes at the different tracks over the past couple years. The racing is all spec (same bikes, stock motors, gearing, tires, fuel, ecu) so it can get really good. Please let me know if you or someone you know has serious interest in this and we can start discussion. Come on! Get on one and give it a go.

Gerry "Sigs" Signorelli
Racing for a Wish
AMA ##88

719-285-9808
gerry@racingforawish.com