PDA

View Full Version : Road Race Resume- examples wanted

mkdiehl
November 25th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Hi all,
I have never seen anyone's resume for attempting to get sponsorship, so I have no idea what one would look like.
Is anyone willing to send me a copy that has worked for them just so I can see what it should look like, contain, etc?

If willing, please email it to me at:
mkdiehl@trane.com

thanks in advance
matt

LMsports
November 27th, 2012, 12:40 PM
The greatest point to keep in mind is that when you are soliciting for sponsorship you need to prove to the sponsor that you can increase their profitability by more than it will cost to "sponsor" you. Think of some unique ways that you can improve their sales and have a plan to show results.

DarkKnight
November 28th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Not an easy proposition these days

DarkKnight
November 28th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Sponsorship is not an easy proposition these days

303 cycle
December 1st, 2012, 09:53 AM
Here is what a lot of companies are looking for and this is a pretty good template to start your resume'

http://www.go-teamape.com/resume.html

One word of advice, tailor your resume to who you are sending it to and exactly how you are going to give them a return on thier investment. I get resume's all the time and most are just a general resume that a racer sends to everyone. I toss those right in the garbage.

Results are great but spefics on what you are going to do to represent/sell a companies product is the bottom line.