PDA

View Full Version : Zach Kinzler could use your help... please read

T Baggins
November 15th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Hey Gang,

Many of you know Zach as he has been around the MRA for a long time.

He's in a bit of a situation and would like to solicit your help.

If you can believe this... because he taught his fiancee's son how to ride an XR50 (in full gear, etc....) - he is being sued for "reckless endangerment of a child" by the boy's father - who, of course, is mostly absent from the boy's life.

If you ever had Zach as an instructor (MRA School or private coaching) would you please contact him? He is collecting letters from various organizations (MRA, American Supercamp, etc...) he has instructed for, and people he has coached personally, to attest to his riding and teaching ablility.

He can be reached at 303-809-9358 or via e-mail zkinzler@gmail.com

Thanks!

jeff healy
November 15th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Email sent! Man people amaze me these days :(

marty
November 15th, 2012, 02:13 PM
If Zach needs a place to hold a benefit/silent auction for his legal defense the 12 Volt Tavern would be more than happy to host the event. I hate these silly frivolous lawsuits that amount to nothing more than petty custody issues that only hurt the kid in the long run. Its a damn shame that now they are trying to pull Zach down with them

Throttleroller277
November 15th, 2012, 02:54 PM
On it!!

KFinn
November 15th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I hate these silly frivolous lawsuits that amount to nothing more than petty custody issues that only hurt the kid in the long run. Its a damn shame that now they are trying to pull Zach down with them+1!!!

TRK
November 15th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Is he still an AMA member? He might want to reach out to the AMA.

chris nami
November 16th, 2012, 12:47 AM
on it!

Sprtbkbabe
November 16th, 2012, 09:09 AM
I'd vouch for him. Zach rocks! E-mail sent