PDA

View Full Version : cheap car and motorcycle insurance

AdamandNoahsdad
November 11th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Any hot tips on companies for affordable car and motorcycle insurance? Apparantly Allstate feels a need to raise my insurance premium every time it renews by over 15%. Its not like I'm getting DUIs in my new Mercedes. Or running into Ferarris with my new F350 crew cab dually. I'm just trying to insure an old suburban , an old toyota pickup and a 10 year old street bike. I have a few speeding tickets from a few years ago but no accidents or insurance claims. Does anyone give MRA discounts?

Thanks

MadVlad
November 11th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Try dairyland insurance man, though I only had my bike insured with them but they saved me a ton of money. Progressive was charging me $160/month for the R1, checked with dairyland and with better coverage the rate went down to $80/month.

rybo
November 11th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Call my State Farm guy -

Mark Peter
(303) 755-3220

Please tell him that I sent you

Scott

Chadwick929
November 11th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Tanya @ Security Insurance Group. (970) 352-1837
They are an insurance broker, so she'll find you the best rate from different companies. There's no charge for her service, the insurance company pays her.

jplracing
November 11th, 2012, 10:55 AM
I second Rybo State Farm guy...Scott referred me a few years ago and they are by far cheaper than everyone else

Joe

KFinn
November 11th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Call Bill Peterson, He is an insurance broker and can shop around for you and offer you a group policy even if you have your bike on company A and all your other stuff on Company B. He does everything from home to auto etc.

We at ABATE and in the motorcycle community send him hundreds of clients every year and he thus seems to get pretty good rates and at the very least knows a ton about the rates, laws, discounts etc. He and his Son run their own broker company out of their home so there isn't a lot of overhead or other B.S.

Make sure you tell him Kevin Finnegan sent you.

303-232-5811