PDA

View Full Version : Brembo Monoblocks

303 cycle
November 7th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Are brembo monoblocks (or any brand upgrade calipers) novice/am legal? I know they come on the GSXR's (albiet a dumb down version), but I need some bling on the Kawi!

KFinn
November 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Novice and Amateur classes are openbike classes, so yes, anything like that is legal.

DOUBLE A
November 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Don't waist your money MotoGp CRT effort :lol:

Jon
November 9th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Hey Dave,
Keep n mind that u aren't going to be a novice 4ever and though they may be legal in those classes this year you'll rule urself illegal for supersport classes the following one .
Spend the bling on suspension and tracktime and it'll be worth way more in the long run.
Besides brakes just slow u down and Brembo's can make ur eyes pop out :?

303 cycle
November 9th, 2012, 09:14 AM
^^True, Although I have most of my tires for next season, plenty of cash for lots of track time, I need something to tinker with?

rybo
November 9th, 2012, 09:17 AM
^^True, Although I have most of my tires for next season, plenty of cash for lots of track time, I need something to tinker with?

Suspension is way more 'tinkerable' than brakes. Once you get the brakes set up it's a done deal aside from cleaning.

You've got Hacking's shock, that's pretty cool and tinkerable withable. No need to spend more money! Tinker on!