PDA

View Full Version : Sol Performance Contingency Lottery

Sol Performance
November 4th, 2012, 03:20 PM
After reviewing with sponsored riders and other MRA members we have decided to change the giveaway to the following...

We are sure you would agree this change is for the better. It allows riders that race more to have a better chance to win. Those riders will better results get more entries to win. Also instead of one big prize we are going to offer 3!!

_______
After trying to offer contingency for a round to gauge demand, it was clear that there was very little.* (In fact, only one person applied for it)

We wanted to implement a program that rewards our riders for using Sol Performance for their racing needs, no matter what position they finish.

So in lieu of factory contingency, we are proud to announce the Sol Performance Contingency Lottery! (I know, We have got to think of another name)

How it works:
If you buy a set of Pirelli race tires, list Sol Performance as a sponsor, race with pirelli tires in the front and rear and finish at least one race in a given MRA race weekend, then apply for the lottery.

Entries will be tiered based upon results and/or amount of races finished.

1st-3rd will have 4 entries
4th-10th will have 3 entries
11th on will have 2 entry*

Every finish in every race will be submitted for the lottery.

So apply with us during the weekend and we will have the drawings after the official results have been posted on the MRA website. We will choose the winners in order. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

And yes, sponsored riders are eligible for the full ride award. So if you haven't already, feel free to send us your resume and apply for sponsorship as well.

SO what are the prizes??
1st pick: New set of Pirelli race tires
2nd pick: $250 Sol Performance Gift Certificate
3rd pick: $125 Sol Performance Gift Certificate
4th pick: $50 Chicken Hawk Gift Certificate

This makes the lottery the only multi-brand contingency system in place! We will post winners in this thread after they have been picked.

Again, apply for the lottery at our pits. We are looking forward to a great 2013. Contact us for any questions!

jgixxer1
November 4th, 2012, 07:50 PM
That's a great idea!

I know what brand of tires I'm running next year.

Peanut_EOD
November 4th, 2012, 08:45 PM
I love it. I also want to apply for sponsorship.

Sol Performance
November 5th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Thanks guys. I figured that if i can't be on the race track because of work, then I will help others get on it!!

jeff healy
November 5th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Oscar that just means you work too hard!

Sol Performance
November 5th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Funny... That's what my wife says!

Don't worry, I was able to find some time to play during the off season. :)

peteyt328
November 7th, 2012, 12:24 PM
That's huge!!! Way to be creative Oscar!

Sol Performance
April 29th, 2013, 09:53 PM
The giveaway has been change for the better. See original post for the update!

Chadwick929
April 30th, 2013, 08:15 AM
I dig it! You rock Scer! Now if there was just a way to rig it so I win every time.... :twisted:

bcmoore
May 2nd, 2013, 03:46 PM
This is awesome!!

Sol Performance
May 2nd, 2013, 06:05 PM
Thanks guys!!

It keeps getting better..
We just updated the original with another giveaway. A $50 gift certificate to Chicken Hawk has been added to the line up.

We also changed the entries structure to promote balance in distribution of prizes. A single top 3 finish will get you 4 weekly entries, 4th-10th gets you 3, and 11th on gets you 2. Of course, running more races and getting better results gives you better odds at winning.

Good luck!!

As always, please let us know of any feedback you might have.

Sol Performance
May 20th, 2013, 08:48 PM
First round picks are in....

1st prize, free set of tires (The biggest prize given by any vendor) goes to: Michael Davis

2nd prize, $250 Sol Performance Gift Cert (2nd biggest prize by any vendor) goes to:
David Absolon

3rd Prize, $125 Sol Performance Gift Cert goes to:
Keith Eastin

4th Prize, $50 Chicken Hawk Racing Gift Cert goes to:
Dodd Jacobson

Thank you very much for supporting Sol Performance. We will keep busting our ass to make your racing program the best it possibly can be. Look for your certs in your email!!

For those that didn't participate, try a set of Pirellis and throw some Sol Performance stickers on your bike. Not only will you get great support but you will also earn a chance in this drawing.

Oscar

NossLou
May 21st, 2013, 08:04 AM
Scer..... you are the shit!!!! That is all!

Sol Performance
May 21st, 2013, 08:32 PM
I know I stink but does that make me the shit?? :) I mean.. thanks dude!

Peanut_EOD
May 22nd, 2013, 10:12 PM
First round picks are in....

1st prize, free set of tires (The biggest prize given by any vendor) goes to: Michael Davis

2nd prize, $250 Sol Performance Gift Cert (2nd biggest prize by any vendor) goes to:
David Absolon

3rd Prize, $125 Sol Performance Gift Cert goes to:
Keith Eastin

4th Prize, $50 Chicken Hawk Racing Gift Cert goes to:
Dodd Jacobson

Thank you very much for supporting Sol Performance. We will keep busting our ass to make your racing program the best it possibly can be. Look for your certs in your email!!

For those that didn't participate, try a set of Pirellis and throw some Sol Performance stickers on your bike. Not only will you get great support but you will also earn a chance in this drawing.

Oscar

WooHoo!!! Thank you Oscar =!!!! \:D/ =D> :lol:

Sol Performance
May 29th, 2013, 03:37 PM
All the certs are in the snail mail or email and on it's way to this rounds winners.

Thanks again guys and congrats!!

Sol Performance
June 17th, 2013, 08:34 PM
2nd round winners of the Sol Performance-Pirelli Contingency awards!!
1st: Set of Pirelli tires to Michael Puig
2nd: $250 gift cert to Hammer
3rd: $125 gift cert to Joe Washburn
4th: $50 Chicken Hawk Racing Tire Warmers gift cert to Bryant Smith

Congrats to the winners.

Remember to be eligible you need to buy a set of Pirelli tires, list Sol Performance as a sponsor and go have fun racing in the MRA!

We may do away with contingency forms and make anyone that buys a set qualify with no paperwork.

Congrats again!!!

Peanut_EOD
June 17th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Hey Oscar, you spelled my last name wrong. It's D-A-V-I-S not P-U-I-G. :lol:

Sol Performance
July 8th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Yes, Sol Performance/Pirelli is already paying out for the 3rd round..

3rd round winners of the Sol Performance-Pirelli Contingency awards!!
1st: Set of Pirelli tires to Joe Washburn!! (Won twice this year already)
2nd: $250 gift cert to Carl Sorenson.
3rd: $125 gift cert to Tracy Schram
4th: $50 Chicken Hawk Racing Tire Warmers gift cert to David Absolon (Again, has won twice this year)

Congrats to the winners.

Remember to be eligible you need to buy a couple of Pirelli tires, list Sol Performance as a sponsor and go have fun racing in the MRA!

Next round we are doing away with filling out the contingency forms. So when you buy 2 new tires from Sol Performance, you will be automatically entered into the lottery.

Congrats again!!!

PS. Sorry for the mix up Michael but it will have to stay that way. :P

Matrix
July 8th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Holy sh@$!! Thank you Oscar!

sheispoison
July 8th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Dude! This just made my whole month!! Thanks Oscar!!

Sol Performance
July 9th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Awesome man. Glad I can help! Remember, this is coming from a local business and not some corporate fiscal budget. I just ask you have fun out there since I can't. :) See you soon buddy!

Sol Performance
August 1st, 2013, 11:12 PM
What we have been waiting for..4th round Sol Performance contingency has been picked...

4th round winners of the Sol Performance-Pirelli Contingency awards are:
1st: Set of Pirelli tires to Doug Kahl!!
2nd: $250 gift cert to Joe Washburn!! (The third freaking time winning this year, get a job man...:P)
3rd: $125 gift cert to Erik Peat.
4th: $50 Chicken Hawk Racing Tire Warmers gift cert to Brian Moore.

Congrats to everyone. There has been an influx of participants. As soon as economics allows, we will offer more prizes.

Remember, to be eligible you need to buy a couple of Pirelli tires, list Sol Performance as a sponsor and go have fun racing in the MRA!
We actually had one winner be disqualified this round due to no sponsorship listing... there goes $250...

Congrats again guys and a sincere thank you for all the support!

Sol Performance
August 2nd, 2013, 06:21 AM
All riders have their certs in their email inboxes now. Except for yours Brian, I will take yours to the track next round.

Thanks,
Oscar

Matrix
August 2nd, 2013, 07:47 AM
Thank you again Oscar. I can't speak highly enough about the support you provide on and off the track! And those tires the last round were AMAZING!!

Joe

bcmoore
August 2nd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks Oscar! I'll be out of town for the next round but I'll definitely be seeing you foe some new rubber at round 6!

Fastt Racing
August 2nd, 2013, 11:55 AM
Oscar. You are a bad ass dude. Also thanks for the rental warmer, it made the weekend stress free. Anyone need some tire warmers hit this guy up!

Sol Performance
August 5th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Thanks again guys.

Joe, you are one lucky dog!!

I will make sure to have your cert on my at round 6 Brian. Have fun in whatever you are doing during this next round.

Thanks for the words Dennis. I very glad to help out with what I can.

Just a reminder that we are the offical Chicken Hawk/Suzuka dealer for the MRA. Let us know if we can help you with your warmer needs.

Oscar

Sol Performance
August 13th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Yes, Sol Performance/Pirelli is already paying out for the 5th round. Yep, the one that ended just this past Sunday!!

5th round winners of the Sol Performance-Pirelli Contingency awards!!
1st: Set of Pirelli tires to Jeremy Widmann!!
2nd: $250 gift cert to Tracy Schram.
3rd: $125 gift cert to Travis Graham.
4th: $50 Chicken Hawk Racing Tire Warmers gift cert to Evan Cordonier.

Congrats to the winners. Certs will be in email inboxes very soon.

Remember to be eligible you need to buy a couple of Pirelli tires, put on some Pirelli/ Sol Performance stickers, list Sol Performance as a sponsor and go have fun racing in the MRA!

** We had two winners become disqualified for not having stickers on their bike and/or not listing us as a sponsor.**

Congrats again!!!

Matrix
August 14th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Congrats to the winners!

Sol Performance
August 30th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Sorry for the delay. Here are the results from round 6 of the Sol Performance contingency lottery..

6th round winners of the Sol Performance-Pirelli Contingency awards!!
1st: Set of Pirelli tires to Chris TerraNami!!
2nd: $250 gift cert to Tracy Schram.
3rd: $125 gift cert to Travis Graham
4th: $50 Chicken Hawk Racing Tire Warmers gift cert to Joe Washburn. You are just a winning machine Joe!!

Congrats to the winners.

We did have one rider get DQ'ed from the main prize because he did not list Sol Performance as a sponsor. A WHOLE SET OF TIRES!!

Remember to be eligible you need to buy a couple of Pirelli tires, list Sol Performance as a sponsor and go have fun racing in the MRA!

It seems like not submitting a form has helped everyone including myself. Hope you guys agree with the change.

Congrats again to the winners!!!

Sol Performance
September 23rd, 2013, 07:05 AM
Here are the results from the last round at PPIR of the Sol Performance contingency lottery..

6th round winners of the Sol Performance-Pirelli Contingency awards!!
1st: Set of Pirelli tires to Mike Kionka
2nd: $250 gift cert to Joe Washburn. (Yes, seriously)
3rd: $125 gift cert to David Absolon
4th: $50 Chicken Hawk Racing Tire Warmers gift cert to Brooks Bryant.

Congrats to the winners.

I didn't have to DQ anyone this time but I did see some guys didn't have us listed as a sponsor. Don't loose out on free stuff, make sure we are listed as one of your sponsors. :)

Congrats again to the winners!!! Have a good off season and keep you eyes open for the annual go kart race. Please let us know if you thin we can improve our service or if you are interested in becoming a part of the Sol Performance team.

Sol Performance
September 25th, 2013, 09:07 PM
All gift certs have been delivered to respective email in-boxes.

Thank you again to everyone this year for your support and investment in Sol Performance. It really is our passion to make your race effort the best it can be. We will continue to strive to be the best asset in your race program. We will be implementing better effort and more ideas for next year.

Contact us anytime for 2014 sponsorship efforts and to give us any feedback in how to better ourselves.

Thanks again,
Oscar
Sol Performance