PDA

View Full Version : MRA invading Chuckwalla CVMA

Ray-Ray
October 24th, 2012, 04:42 PM
So who's planning on going to Chuckwalla for their last summer round? The following people are going for sure.

Me
Tony
Shannon
Peanut
Hammer
Hollywood
Dennis
Lansu

Who else is going??

Jon
October 25th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I don't know but I'd like to but going to the chuckvally Motorcycle website is yielding me little info. How do you get signed up and etc.

Jon
October 25th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Seriously I know Micky and Amy Grana from the old Pahrump days and regardless if I make it out there this time or not I'd love to say hey so if anyone of you can get me in touch please do.
As I blew my engine up in Daytona not sure I can make it this round but am looking forward to maybe leaving my stuff out there come the winter series which sounds like a blast. Anyhow Thanks

Jon
October 25th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Seriously I know Micky and Amy Grana from the old Pahrump days and regardless if I make it out there this time or not I'd love to say hey so if anyone of you can get me in touch please do.
As I blew my engine up in Daytona not sure I can make it this round but am looking forward to maybe leaving my stuff out there come the winter series which sounds like a blast. Anyhow Thanks

Jon
October 25th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks and I actually managed to find it myself so don't worry about it. Good luck to all who are going and maybe we'll see you there. Watch the weather though as trucking along I-70 with all them trailers can prove to be tricky. I chose I-25 back in the day to do my rollover :)

Peanut_EOD
October 26th, 2012, 08:29 AM
I don't know but I'd like to but going to the chuckvally Motorcycle website is yielding me little info. How do you get signed up and etc.
Just give Amy a call. She's really easy to deal with. The office number is 760-227-3100

Peanut_EOD
October 26th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Weren't Jim and Amber thinking about going?

JimWilson29
October 26th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Weren't Jim and Amber thinking about going?

We were thinking about it but it never got past that. Unfortunately, it's not in the budget right now.

Peanut_EOD
October 26th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Too bad. You would love it!

JimWilson29
October 26th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Too bad. You would love it!

I'm sure I would. Perhaps early 2013 will be possible.

T Baggins
October 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Last year they did reciprocity... I'm trying to get the info now so we can signup online. They're out till tomorrow.

T Baggins
October 30th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I have the forms and stuff... let me know if you need them and I'll e-mail to you. PLEASE give me your e-mail so I don't have to go looking for it.

HAMMER
October 30th, 2012, 11:33 AM
yaaaaaaa tony

evomach
October 30th, 2012, 08:00 PM
If anyone who's going to Chuckwalla with available space in an enclosed trailer wants to work out something to round-trip my bike through Salt Lake. PM me as I'm thinking about going.

David Purcell

Peanut_EOD
November 1st, 2012, 11:23 AM
I called CVMA yesterday and signed up for my races. Renee told me that there weren't many MRA guys signed up yet. What are you guys waiting for?

T Baggins
November 1st, 2012, 11:28 AM
I'm trying to sign up online and it says I'm not current. I asked Christin to activate my account but no reply...

Ray-Ray
November 1st, 2012, 11:38 AM
I plan on signing up at the track Friday night.

Peanut_EOD
November 1st, 2012, 03:54 PM
I'm trying to sign up online and it says I'm not current. I asked Christin to activate my account but no reply...
Never rely on someone who refuses to wear a shirt!

HAMMER
November 1st, 2012, 11:28 PM
ILL SIGN UP AT TRACK FRIDAY ALSO :D

Peanut_EOD
November 2nd, 2012, 06:00 AM
Slackers!