PDA

View Full Version : winter virgin

ticktock4792
October 16th, 2012, 11:17 AM
ok now that i got people to look at the thread haha my names Eric and im moving from Miami Florida next week, where we dont have winter seasons at all to summit county to where it snows......so i have no idea where to store the bikes...

was wondering if anyone has room or ideas on winter storage of/for my two bikes...

willing to arrange a payment or rent out my gf... :lol: ....ok prolly not the 2nd part

but i am really excited to move up to Colorado next week and hopefully become part of the MRA family next season....was planning on doing CCS down here in Florida..but ive been bit by the Colorado bug...also extremely excited about going out to miller to ride....

thanks!! and ill see you all at the track!

and hopefully one of you for garage storage.........

rorlando
October 16th, 2012, 11:39 AM
The most imporant thing is to drain the water from your bike, even for the road trip here. If no one has storage available, you can rent a storage wherehouse, but take your battery out and keep it charged. Hope that helps. See you soon.
Ricky Orlando

MadVlad
October 16th, 2012, 12:02 PM
To what part of CO you moving to? Welcome btw

ticktock4792
October 16th, 2012, 12:05 PM
summit county....haven't decided (long story)

either the Silverthorne/Dillon area or Breckenridge

AdamandNoahsdad
October 16th, 2012, 01:11 PM
In Colorado, most people keep their bikes in their living room during the off season. Just tell your girlfriend that's the way its done out here.

ticktock4792
October 16th, 2012, 01:41 PM
In Colorado, most people keep their bikes in their living room during the off season. Just tell your girlfriend that's the way its done out here.

guess that means i wouldnt have to buy a ottoman :lol:

MadVlad
October 16th, 2012, 03:18 PM
summit county....haven't decided (long story)

either the Silverthorne/Dillon area or Breckenridge

Fancy area, I go up to Dillon every new years when my friend comes to his cabin from Baylor. I was going to offer you a spot in my garage, sharing it with two more riders but I'm too far from your area

R1-2NV
October 17th, 2012, 05:54 AM
I own a shop in Englewood Co. I would consider storing your bike at the shop Pm for details

Steve Madison